Author Topic: Woman says man took photos of her in Target fitting room  (Read 247 times)

Offline libertybele

Woman says man took photos of her in Target fitting room
« on: January 22, 2020, 01:01:10 am »
Sigh --- I have picked up a few groceries recently at Target and bought a few toys at Christmas.  Here we go again.  I just need to forget that Target even exists.  This is terrible. 

Woman says man took photos of her in Target fitting room

A Harris County woman told ABC13 someone snapped photos of her while she used a Target fitting room.

The college student, who asked not to be identified for privacy reasons, said the disturbing incident happened Saturday around 11 a.m. at the store in the Copperfield area at State Highway 6 and FM 529.

The woman said she went to try on some shirts. She noticed something strange in the mirror. She said someone was holding a cell phone camera under the door and pointed right at her.

The woman immediately kicked the camera. By the time she exited the fitting room, she said the person fled the store.

"It's an invasion of privacy. I feel like no one should go through that. It was horrifying," said the woman. "It could have easily gone unnoticed because it was tiny. I didn't see anyone's hands. My initial reaction was just to kick it."

The customer said she contacted store management. They reviewed surveillance video and spotted a man entering and exiting the fitting room area...........

https://abc13.com/woman-says-man-took-photos-of-her-in-target-fitting-room/5276117/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.