Author Topic: Liberals Now Want To BAN VETERANS From Going To College..One Vet’s Response Was Absolutely Epic..  (Read 656 times)

rangerrebew

In The News
Liberals Now Want To BAN VETERANS From Going To College..One Vet’s Response Was Absolutely Epic..
By staff
Posted on January 21, 2020

College Finder Colorado Springs Community College Confederate

Folks, I spent four years in the military and at the end of it all whenever I chose to I could go to college.

Hell, it’s been years since I got out of the military and if I wanted to start college now I could. However, if I did I would likely enroll in online courses due to the fact that I would probably run screaming from a college campus after a half a day because of all the liberal bullshit that gets spewed out on a daily basis.

The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs apparently approved the posting of a newsletter around the campus that calls for the banning of U.S. military veterans from attending four-year colleges and universities.

https://independentminute.com/2020/01/21/liberals-now-want-to-ban-veterans-from-going-to-college-one-vets-response-was-absolutely-epic/?utm_source=Mailer-IDM&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:702396&utm_campaign=1-21%20IDM%20%232

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Got anything more current?

Social justice warriors want universities to 'ban veterans'
Adam Sabes

@asabes10
on Aug 25, 2017 at 4:03 PM EDT

A flyer recently appeared at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs (UCCS) declaring that “in order to protect our academic institutions we must ban veterans from four-year universities.”
The group that apparently hung the flyer is not affiliated with the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.
UPDATE: A group of self-proclaimed military veterans has taken responsibility for the flyer, saying it was intended to reveal "how far the left has gone."

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9646
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause