Author Topic: Warren vows to create task force to investigate Trump administration 'corruption and incompetence' i  (Read 1036 times)

Offline skeeter

The GOP has never, in my lifetime, been more unified and Conservative than right now.   I don't care how the ACU or Heritage or whomever nitpicks Pubbie reps on a particular vote ... they are desperately looking to regain influence and MONEY in a DC milieu that Trump has completely turned upside down.

Who cares about the opinion of Bill Kristol, Jonah Goldberg, Steve Hayes, David Frum or the Heritage Foundation any more? All the hapless whores from the failed McCain and Romney campains?  They're the people who lined their pockets while the likes of Clinton, Bush and Obama destroyed our American blessing of freedom.  They're the guys who make their obscene money being out of political power, but really close to it.   Remember that Seger tune "Beautiful Loser"?  They're "Bountiful Losers".  Second best gets you a couple vacation homes if you're the GOP establishment.  And we get screwed.

I look at these recent IMPORTANT votes:  Kavanaugh, Judges, Impeachment.   The GOP has been unassailable behind this President's picks and conservative priorities.  He's changed the Party and is changing the zeitgeist in DC. 

I'm lovin' it.

You're on fire, Fufkin.

You keep it up.

Online roamer_1

Which requires credible evidence of actual crimes. Y'know, something worth investigating.

And still... no frogmarching off to the prison...

Online roamer_1

We've been watching a Prime Grade example of that on TeeVee.

You have? I'm watching an old Rogan/Peterson interview...
Excellent, by the way.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You have? I'm watching an old Rogan/Peterson interview...
Excellent, by the way.

Yeah.  Perry Mason.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

The GOP has never, in my lifetime, been more unified and Conservative than right now.   I don't care how the ACU or Heritage or whomever nitpicks Pubbie reps on a particular vote ... they are desperately looking to regain influence and MONEY in a DC milieu that Trump has completely turned upside down.

Who cares about the opinion of Bill Kristol, Jonah Goldberg, Steve Hayes, David Frum or the Heritage Foundation any more? All the hapless whores from the failed McCain and Romney campaigns?  They're the people who lined their pockets while the likes of Clinton, Bush and Obama destroyed our American blessing of freedom.  They're the guys who make their obscene money being out of political power, but really close to it.   Remember that Seger tune "Beautiful Loser"?  They're "Bountiful Losers".  Second best gets you a couple vacation homes if you're the GOP establishment.  And we get screwed.

I look at these recent IMPORTANT votes:  Kavanaugh, Judges, Tax Cuts, VA Reform, Impeachment.   The GOP has been unassailable behind these President's picks and conservative priorities.  He's changed the Party and is changing the zeitgeist in DC. 

I'm lovin' it.

Yeah right whatever. I hear it every time... meh.

Still waiting... Kinda like that whole 'lock her up' thing.  :whistle:
And so far, I see no Conservative principle being defended, not to mention won.

Online roamer_1

Offline ArneFufkin

You're on fire, Fufkin.

You keep it up.

:laugh:

When I observe pure evil like the personal and family destruction of Kavanaugh in his confirmation hearing and this obscene charade by the Democrat machine and media to Impeach .... IMPEACH ... a lawfully elected President for the most venal and corrupt political motives?   

It fires me up.   This is an assault on the Constitution. It's an assault on us.  If the Vandals of the Left win this one ... our sublime American gift from God is in mortal peril.   And, that's not going to end peacefully.   

I appreciate this Briefing Room venue.  I can do this and kiss my wife while she's watching her shows and pet my dog!  Thanks for letting me vent.   It's hard to do in modern "polite society".   The stakes could not be higher.

Offline ArneFufkin

Yeah right whatever. I hear it every time... meh.

Still waiting... Kinda like that whole 'lock her up' thing.  :whistle:
And so far, I see no Conservative principle being defended, not to mention won.

Well.  Live in your little self-indulgent bunker.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I appreciate this Briefing Room venue.  I can do this and kiss my wife while she's watching her shows and pet my dog!  Thanks for letting me vent.   It's hard to do in modern "polite society".   The stakes could not be higher.

Any time you want, @ArneFufkin!  I like hearing good feedback about the forum doing something correctly.  Don't be such a stranger....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Well.  Live in your little self-indulgent bunker.

Not self-indulgent at all. Just don't have a dog in this hunt.

Offline skeeter

:laugh:

When I observe pure evil like the personal and family destruction of Kavanaugh in his confirmation hearing and this obscene charade by the Democrat machine and media to Impeach .... IMPEACH ... a lawfully elected President for the most venal and corrupt political motives?   

It fires me up.   This is an assault on the Constitution. It's an assault on us.  If the Vandals of the Left win this one ... our sublime American gift from God is in mortal peril.   And, that's not going to end peacefully.   

I agree with every word. Whats more, the truth in Ephesians 6:12 was never more clear than it is today.

Now is not the time to count the number of angels dancing on pinheads. It's time to kick the leftwing authoritarian pinheads' arses.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 01:21:14 am by skeeter »

Offline ArneFufkin

DC Jury.

DC Jury.

You better have everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, in perfect order before you indict, much less prosecute successfully,  any of these Deep State weasels in Court.   

Everything.   This is the "jury of peers":  Retired civil servants who are thinking: "That Trump is charging this man?"

That's the way it is.   You take ANY Obama era gangster to Court, it has to be air-tight enough for an Appeals Court to overrule a jury who are the least likely people on Earth to ever be used as a Lifeline on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Who cares about the opinion of Bill Kristol, Jonah Goldberg, Steve Hayes, David Frum or the Heritage Foundation any more? All the hapless whores from the failed McCain and Romney campaigns?  They're the people who lined their pockets while the likes of Clinton, Bush and Obama destroyed our American blessing of freedom.  They're the guys who make their obscene money being out of political power, but really close to it.   Remember that Seger tune "Beautiful Loser"?  They're "Bountiful Losers".  Second best gets you a couple vacation homes if you're the GOP establishment.  And we get screwed.

I look at these recent IMPORTANT votes:  Kavanaugh, Judges, Tax Cuts, VA Reform, Impeachment.   The GOP has been unassailable behind these President's picks and conservative priorities.  He's changed the Party and is changing the zeitgeist in DC. 

I'm lovin' it.

@ArneFufkin

Repeated in full because it is the "Full Gospel"

Preach it,Arne,preach it!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

Seems to me you want a dictator,not a president.

Offline ArneFufkin

You're not "above" anything.   Don't flatter yourself.

There's a hunt.  Pick a side, get off the fence.  Or be a noisy eunuch.

God, this brings me back to the days of the "unappeasables" on FR during the Brigader days.    Nothing ever changes with your type. 

No sale. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

You are not an American?

Interesting. What are you?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

God, this brings me back to the days of the "unappeasables" on FR during the Brigader days.    Nothing ever changes with your type. 

No sale.

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Arm-waving, sweater-sleeve-pusher-upper, Lieawatha has promised to have 50% women and "non-binary" whatevers in her cabinet. I'm sure her task force will ne similarly staffed.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online roamer_1

No sale.

Who said I was above anything? It surely wasn't me.

LOL! I know there's a hunt. I SAID there's a hunt. I've just got no dog in it.
The noisy eunuch would be the one serving the group without thinking.

Mere Republican-ism.
Not my thing.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

You are not an American?

Interesting. What are you?

Sure I am.

Offline ArneFufkin

@ArneFufkin

Repeated in full because it is the "Full Gospel"

Preach it,Arne,preach it!

Thanks, Pete.  Please know that everything I've written to you over the years about my honor and admiration for you is still active and honest.

Great to see ya!

Offline ArneFufkin

Who said I was above anything? It surely wasn't me.

LOL! I know there's a hunt. I SAID there's a hunt. I've just got no dog in it.
The noisy eunuch would be the one serving the group without thinking.

Mere Republican-ism.
Not my thing.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be twice as smart as you actually are.   See ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ0E96QlUCA
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 02:11:11 am by ArneFufkin »

Online roamer_1

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you'd be twice as smart as you actually are.   See ya.

If that was an attempt at wit, well you're halfway there.  :seeya:

Offline ArneFufkin

If that was an attempt at wit, well you're halfway there.  :seeya:

It was a calculation.

Online roamer_1

It was a calculation.

Ah... I get it. Math is hard for you, eh?