Author Topic: Don Jr. Admits Meeting Lev Parnas: ‘I Thought He Was Israeli’  (Read 229 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Don Jr. Admits Meeting Lev Parnas: ‘I Thought He Was Israeli’

‘IT’S FUNNY’
Justin Baragona
Contributor
Published Jan. 19, 2020 11:53AM ET

Presidential son Donald Trump Jr. admitted on Sunday to meeting indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas, claiming he and his father merely took fundraiser photos with the businessman whose involvement in the Ukraine scandal is at the heart of impeachment. “I met him at fundraiser events,” Trump Jr. told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo on Sunday. “He was a donor at a super-PAC, shows up to some of these things like anything else. Honestly, I think it's funny, I didn’t realize he was Ukrainian. I thought he was Israeli.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donand-trump-jr-admits-meeting-lev-parnas-i-thought-he-was-israeli
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
One lie, only one lie leads to another...……….  Like Father like Son.  Probably next liar in chief.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.