Author Topic: Biden: 'I do not consider drunk driving to be a felony'  (Read 400 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden: 'I do not consider drunk driving to be a felony'
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 03:15:46 am »
Biden was talking about ICE arresting parents and leaving the kids behind with parents incarcerated, and then he added that he does not consider drunk driving a felony.

Hear the whole thing on Youtube:     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEC3zqOSLao

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 04:59:03 am »
Biden was talking about ICE arresting parents and leaving the kids behind with parents incarcerated, and then he added that he does not consider drunk driving a felony.

Hear the whole thing on Youtube:     
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEC3zqOSLao

Oh, Biden to the rescue of law breaking illegal immigrants.  First offense is usually a misdemeanor if nobody is hurt.  But Biden doesn't seem concerned that someone else's children, wife, father may not make it home to see the family if hit by drunk driver.  And what about American's who are incarcerated and don't make it home to meet the children?

If you are here illegally and get pulled over for drunk driving.  OUT!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 02:25:29 pm »
Whether a particular DUI incident is a felony depends on state law. Does Joe not appreciate that state legislatures still exercise a bit of control over the laws in their states? Or would he rather just issue an Executive Order that DUI now officially is a misdemeanor - or no crime at all?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 08:44:58 pm »
Biden the Buffoon just lost the MADD vote.  Not a small group of people either, and I would assume they vote.  And of course, all the deplorables that oppose illegal invading aliens marauding about the country to do as they wish.

Biden will not be the Dems nominee.  He never did have a chance, I don't care what the polls say.

Offline darroll

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 09:23:56 pm »
Didn't his kid get a DUI?
Protecting their own clan.