Author Topic: Google Whistleblower and Hillary Clinton Critic Dr. Robert Epstein Suggests Wife’s Fatal Car Crash  (Read 547 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Not to be missed, after the main article, apparently, Ted Cruz spoke about this "google intervention" on Fox News.

Google Whistleblower and Hillary Clinton Critic Dr. Robert Epstein Suggests Wife’s Fatal Car Crash Not an Accident, ‘I’m Not Suicidal, Hear That, Hillary?’
by Cristina Laila January 20, 2020

Liberal professor Dr. Robert Epstein over the summer blew the whistle and warned Congress during his testimony that Google was manipulating voters ‘on a massive scale.’

Dr. Epstein stated that last year he briefed a group of state AG’s about Google’s power to rig elections, and one of them said, “I think you’re going to die in an accident in a few months.”

A few months later on December 27, 2019, his young, beautiful wife, Misti died a horrific violent death in a car crash.

Photo of his wife Misti’s Ford Ranger after it was broadsided by a freight liner semi truck towing cement:

See more at: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/google-whistleblower-and-hillary-clinton-critic-dr-robert-epstein-suggests-wifes-fatal-car-crash-not-an-accident-im-not-suicidal-hear-that-hillary/

The wife died in this accident only on last December 27, 2019, so the last 3 weeks really.  And, I'd think it would be hard to see the accident as an intentional direct hit but part of this story also, is Google's part in the election. Influencing voting:

Dr. Robert Epstein
@DrREpstein
#BeAfraid: Last night on @FoxNews
, Sen. @tedcruz
 & @MariaBartiromo
 were talking about my research on #Google-and-the-Gang's ability to shift 15 million votes in the 2020 election. Check out the article & video here (they start talking about me at 11:30):

https://twitter.com/DrREpstein/status/1219368695929151488

So, I'm following this guy now, I'd heard little about this previously.

This is all some tale!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 10:47:49 pm by TomSea »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As the article says, Misti was very beautiful.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MajorClay