Author Topic: 'It undermined his health': Elijah Cummings widow condemns Trump for calling husband’s district 'inf  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'It undermined his health': Elijah Cummings widow condemns Trump for calling husband’s district 'infested'
by Madison Dibble
 | January 20, 2020 02:45 PM

The widow of former Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings anguished over how President Trump’s remarks about her husband's district had an effect on him in his final months.

Maya Rockeymoore Cummings, who is running to fill her husband’s vacant seat in Congress, shared her disappointment over Trump's decision to criticize Baltimore while her husband battled long-standing health issues.

In July, Trump tweeted, “Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/it-undermined-his-health-elijah-cummings-widow-condemns-trump-for-calling-husbands-district-infested
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

BS. When the truth hurts ... maybe he should have worked for the people of Baltimore rather than for his own power.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
So I guess the lesson here is that you're not supposed to criticize politicians because it may not be good for their health.  Doesn't seem to be a principle Democrats want to apply to Republican politicians, though....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I watched the news the other day and I saw a group of "infestations" beating and kicking a Baltimore cop while he tried to subdo a cockaroach. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 08:47:17 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump's fault...

Trump killed Cummings just as surely as if he pulled the trigger himself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: