Author Topic: Say WHAT? Rashida Tlaib Wants To Put Climate Change In The Hands Of CHILDREN!  (Read 316 times)

rangerrebew

Say WHAT? Rashida Tlaib Wants To Put Climate Change In The Hands Of CHILDREN!
Published on : January 19, 2020 Published by : American Political Daily

The following video is brought to you courtesy of The Next News Network YouTube Channel. Click the play button to watch it now.

100% Fed Up reports, Rep. Rashida Tlaib thinks brainwashed kids like her son are more knowledgeable on climate change than adults. During a speech at a Bernie Sanders rally, Tlaib told a cutesy story of how her son wrote out a policy on fossil fuel divestment, and then she showed it to her colleagues.

https://americanpoliticaldaily.com/say-what-rashida-tlaib-wants-to-put-climate-change-in-the-hands-of-children/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
In fairness, the odds that your average pre-teen is smarter than Rashida Tlaib are actually pretty good.

Online LMAO

She wants to put legislation in the hands of children because children can be  manipulated easier than adults to push her agenda

Children only repeat what they hear and they haven’t lived long enough to gain experience in life and pay taxes and earn a paycheck
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline ArneFufkin

Yep.  Let's put the economic and cultural future of Western Civilization in the hands of broken children who, if not lecturing adults on the dystopian future we've created, would still be biting into Tide Pods on Facebook Live.