Author Topic: Lev Parnas Is Another Fake Bombshell  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lev Parnas Is Another Fake Bombshell
« on: January 20, 2020, 03:57:39 pm »
Lev Parnas Is Another Fake Bombshell

All of these stories end the same: Before the dust can settle to reveal the last dud, another one explodes to distract us all. The formula is getting tiresome. Is there anything good on Netflix tonight?
Adam Mill
- January 19th, 2020

The creators of “1917” may have rendered the most convincing war movie ever made. I say “convincing” and not “realistic” because I have no basis for comparing what I saw on the screen with what really happened in the Great War. But I will note one apparent dramatic effect that did not line up with the facts as I understand them that were recorded from this awful war: The effect of artillery shells.

The term “bombshell” refers to the sudden and devastating effect of exploding artillery ordnance. In politics, particularly in the Trump era, journalists use the term as a metaphor to describe breaking news stories projected to create a major change in the political fortunes of one side or the other.

In the climax of “1917,” we watch the main character dash over the open ground above an English trench as German shells explode all around. Explosions a few yards away shower the character in dust and occasionally push him to the ground. In the real war, a relatively few pieces of artillery caused 75 percent of known casualties in infantry clashes along the hundreds of miles of snaking trenches. It stands to reason, therefore, that a soldier could never have survived a real “bombshell” exploding within a few yards as the movie shows. But “1917” is just a movie and those weren’t real bombshells.

It’s safe to say the same of the latest “bombshell” reported by Politico. A Ukrainian associated with Rudy Giuliani, Lev Parnas, allegedly will testify that Donald Trump intended to hold up aid in order to pressure Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/01/19/lev-parnas-is-another-fake-bombshell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34