Author Topic: Today's Toons 1/20/20  (Read 5770 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 1/20/20
« on: January 20, 2020, 11:12:18 am »
Click here for 2019 Today's Toons Favorites Results

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for mentor:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

The Golden Globes Awards were highlighted by Ricky Gervais' blistering and hilarious anti-PC opening monologue. It didn't go unnoticed in Washington. Ricky Gervais could be impeached and removed from show business for attacking Hollywood without first obtaining Congressional approval.

President Trump ordered the military to launch a drone-fired Hellfire missile to kill Iran's Major General and terrorism coordinator Qassim Suleimani. The mainstream media was aghast. If Trump killed Hitler the New York Times would mourn the loss of a promising Austrian artist and vegetarian.

Iran's Major General Qassim Suleimani was killed by a Hellfire missile fired by a drone aircraft waiting for him to deplane on the tarmac at the Baghdad Airport. Naturally the Iraqis call the act a murder. However, the New York City prison medical examiner ruled his death a suicide.

Iran reacted swiftly to the drone attack assassination of its leading terrorist General Suleimani in Baghdad. Iran immediately offered an eighty million dollar reward for the head of Donald Trump. Imagine how awful Kathy Griffin feels, she had it in her hand and then threw it away.

French president Emmanuel Macron reacted to the war drums in the Persian Gulf and declared that the nation of France would not join the United States in any armed conflict with Iran. It's a brand-new record. The war hasn't even started and already France has surrendered.

Newsweek's Jonathan Alter told CNN the decision to take out General Suleimani was the right call made by the wrong president. The left was not about to give President Trump any credit for the action. Iran immediately endorsed Nancy Pelosi's statement that Trump is a clear and present danger.

White Settlement, Texas, produced a local hero when an armed member of the church security team killed a church shooter. But now the media is saying that the town's name sounds exclusive and racist. So to placate the liberals, the town agreed to change its name to White Settlement, Connecticut.

Hillary Clinton was honored in Northern Ireland when she was named Chancellor of Queen's University by the school's regents in Belfast. In addition it's rumored that Bill Clinton will soon be joining Joe Biden on the campaign trail in Iowa. It'll be known as the Fondling Fathers tour.

The London Daily Mail reported Prince Harry and Meghan decided to give up their titles and duties without informing Queen Elizabeth or anyone else in the Royal Family. The reaction was said to be volcanic. The Queen just pronounced her grandson The Harry Formerly Known as Prince.

Billboard magazine quoted superstar recording artist Cardi B slamming President Trump for his recent actions with Iran. She said she's so angry that she's seeking Nigerian citizenship. She's already met seven Nigerian princes online who told her that for a donation, they can make it happen.

Michael Bloomberg bought a six-million-dollar campaign ad in the Super Bowl. So the Trump campaign responded by buying a six-million-dollar Super Bowl commercial. The other candidates are so strapped for cash that they are betting what little they have on the game just to stay in the race.

Pete Buttigieg issued a statement blaming Trump for Iran's accidental shoot-down of an Iran airliner. I wondered which candidate would say this first. If President Trump were to adopt a stray dog, the Democrats would accuse him of introducing rabies into the general population.

President Trump announced that tensions with Iran have eased Wednesday after Iran fired off wild missile shots missing U.S. personnel. There won't be a war. The president's good news was quickly contested by his two leading Democrat critics, Damned if He Does and Damned if He Doesn't.

Nancy Pelosi griped that Trump didn't brief Congress before the U.S. attack on Iran's terrorist general. He'd just learned a new trick. Trump was going to send his attack plans over to Pelosi but he decided to hold them up until Congress lets him know how they're going to handle them.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Today's Toons 1/20/20
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 11:30:33 am »
Quite a few zingers today Pookie ! Thanks
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 11:35:21 am »
Quite a few zingers today Pookie ! Thanks

You're welcome, @Sighlass!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 11:39:51 am »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 11:42:09 am »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, Smokin Joe!

Offline niobe527

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 12:24:50 pm »
good morning pookie

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 12:31:17 pm »

Offline ricebug

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 02:59:56 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2020, 03:02:39 pm »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2020, 03:35:56 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2020, 03:59:54 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Polly Ticks!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2020, 04:03:06 pm »
Thanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons, Pookie!  I always look forward to the Argus extras.  My local paper runs him, too, but I rarely see any dupes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2020, 04:12:23 pm »
Thanks for the Moon's Daeg Toons, Pookie!  I always look forward to the Argus extras.  My local paper runs him, too, but I rarely see any dupes.

My pleasure, as ever, CL! Nah, no dupes here...they're all in the Democrat party...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2020, 05:04:41 pm »
My pleasure, as ever, CL! Nah, no dupes here...they're all in the Democrat party...

They're dopes, too.  Dopey Dupes.... 333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2020, 05:06:58 pm »
They're dopes, too.  Dopey Dupes.... 333cleo

Thanks for the alliteration, CL!

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 08:39:30 am »

POOKIE!POOKIE! POOKIE!

RAH RAH POOKIE!

Greating having your faithful contributions.

LUB
Bro

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline pookie18

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 11:10:32 am »

POOKIE!POOKIE! POOKIE!

RAH RAH POOKIE!

Greating having your faithful contributions.

LUB
Bro

Thanks, Quix!

Offline verga

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2020, 01:35:47 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2020, 02:47:50 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, Verga!