Author Topic: Giuliani: 'I'd love to be a witness' at Senate impeachment trial  (Read 245 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Giuliani: 'I'd love to be a witness' at Senate impeachment trial
By Tal Axelrod - 01/19/20 07:00 AM EST

Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, on Sunday said he would “love” to be a witness in the Senate’s upcoming impeachment trial as Democrats press for further information about his and the president's dealings in Ukraine.

“I would love to see a trial. I’d love to be a witness — because I’m a potential witness in the trial — and explain to everyone the corruption that I found in Ukraine, that far out-surpasses any that I’ve ever seen before, involving Joe Biden and a lot of other Democrats,” he said on John Catsimatidis’ radio show.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/478935-giuliani-id-love-to-be-a-witness-at-senate-impeachment-trial
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Giuliani: 'I'd love to be a witness' at Senate impeachment trial
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 12:35:19 am »
Go Rudy!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 12:55:18 am »
Giuliani: 'I'd love to be a witness' at Senate impeachment trial
By Tal Axelrod - 01/19/20 07:00 AM EST
Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, on Sunday said he would “love” to be a witness in the Senate’s upcoming impeachment trial as Democrats press for further information about his and the president's dealings in Ukraine.
“I would love to see a trial. I’d love to be a witness — because I’m a potential witness in the trial — and explain to everyone the corruption that I found in Ukraine, that far out-surpasses any that I’ve ever seen before, involving Joe Biden and a lot of other Democrats,” he said on John Catsimatidis’ radio show.
---------------
Another Narcissist desperate for attention.
Does anyone have keys to a dark closet???

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 04:41:28 am »
If I had a list of witnesses I'd want, his name would be as far away from that list as can be imagined.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: