Author Topic: Maxine Waters on Possible Trump Acquittal: ‘We Will Not Stop’ Investigating Him  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 19 Jan 2020

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said on Sunday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Weekends” that even if President Donald Trump was acquitted by the Senate, House Democrats would not stop investigating him.

Witt said, “What about if the president is ultimately acquitted by the Senate? Do you see the house potentially taking up other articles of impeachment against him? You are the chair of the Financial Services Committee. There has been plenty of talk of emoluments clause violations. Might those potentially be stronger than what we’ve seen here, could that be taken up?

Waters said, “Let me just say this. All of us have the responsibility for oversight. Yes, I have subpoenaed documents from Deutsche bank. Yes, I am concerned about the financial affairs of the president of the United States, including money laundering. And I’m continuing with that. As a matter of fact, the subpoenas that I’ve issued that’s gone through the lower courts are now going to be heard at the Supreme Court in March. We will not stop. Whether or not that leads to another impeachment activity, I don’t know. But I know we must continue with the work that our constituents have elected us to come to Congress to do.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/19/maxine-waters-on-possible-trump-acquittal-we-will-not-stop-investigating-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Ummmmm ... if Miss Nancy has to surrender the gavel to an R ..........
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Waters is one of the most, if not the most, corrupt criminal in Congress.
She has been saying this since Trump was nominated. Because she is scared to death.
She knows full well that any legitimate 'investigation' into her own criminal conduct, would land her in jail.
She has to take out Trump and his administration to protect herself and all her criminal crew of felons.
This has nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with protecting criminals and felons in Congress.
They are all afraid to death that Trump will expose them.
Hillary is quoted as saying, paraphrasing, 'Either we take Trump out or we all will hang.'
And Waters would be one of the first to be convicted of dozens of crimes and felonies. And she knows it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tell me something new.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
MadMax, be be axed what goin on?

We be impeachin, ttill the3 cows bbe commin home.

April 2017:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
MadMax, be be axed what goin on?

We be impeachin, ttill the3 cows bbe commin home.

Impee Foty Fie!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You would be hard pressed to find her equal in the halls of congress.  A few come to mind.  Al Green.  Fredie Willson. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

I can not wait to see this one get her due.   22222frying pan

Offline mountaineer

MadMax, Schmucky and Dementia Nan will keep flinging poo until something sticks.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

Not really. In fact,not even in the running. You have to be aware you are doing wrong to be corrupt,and she has the intellect of a retarded toy poodle. She sees a white man walk past,and she has to bark and wet herself.

The closest she has ever came to making a decision on her own was trying to decide if she is hungry or not.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Exhibit One, "The POPULAR VOTE"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exhibit One, "The POPULAR VOTE"

@truth_seeker

:amen:

And the scariest part is she probably IS representative of the people she represents.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Longiron

She has been saying this since Trump was nominated. Because she is scared to death.
She knows full well that any legitimate 'investigation' into her own criminal conduct, would land her in jail.
She has to take out Trump and his administration to protect herself and all her criminal crew of felons.
This has nothing to do with Trump. It has everything to do with protecting criminals and felons in Congress.
They are all afraid to death that Trump will expose them.
Hillary is quoted as saying, paraphrasing, 'Either we take Trump out or we all will hang.'
And Waters would be one of the first to be convicted of dozens of crimes and felonies. And she knows it.

If and when starts looking into her finances and corruption after she claims it is RACIST she then and only then will she SHUT UP. These idiots know nothing is going to happen to them in terms of being criminals, thieves and traitors especially if they are a minority and a LIB. They have a protector in the AG and they know it :yowsa:

rangerrebew

HATEFUL LIBERAL: There Will Be EVEN MORE IMPEACHMENTS LATER!
staff
January 20, 2020

One of the things that liberals do not seem to get is that you don’t usually get more than one shot at something.

The other thing that they don’t get is that on repeat tries of the same thing, you often get diminishing returns.

If they tried impeaching President Trump after all of this mess again, they would have an even harder time than they are going to now.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) said Sunday that Democrats “will not stop” on impeachment and added that there may be more “impeachment activity” in the near future.

http://patriotnationpress.com/hateful-liberal-there-will-be-even-more-impeachments-later/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 03:34:01 pm by PeteS in CA »