Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren’s Lies About ‘Bipartisanship,’ Taking Credit for Bills She Voted Against  (Read 591 times)

rangerrebew

Elizabeth Warren’s Lies About ‘Bipartisanship,’ Taking Credit for Bills She Voted Against

Published 22 hours ago

on January 18, 2020

By Warner Todd Huston

Democrat presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren laid out a whopper of a lie while trying to burnish her “bipartisan” bona fides by taking credit for a bill that she voted against. One has to wonder if Elizabeth Warren ever tells the truth about anything?

Late last year, the Massachusetts Senator claimed that she “works with the other side” all the time. But fact-checkers say Warren stretched the truth quite a bit.

Per the Washington Free Beacon:

“I do work with the other side,” Warren said in October during a radio interview in New Hampshire. “I’ve gotten more than a dozen bills passed into law, and they’ve been bipartisan. And that’s just been since Donald Trump has been elected president.” A post on the “Fact Squad” section of Warren’s campaign website similarly boasts that “Donald Trump has signed more than a dozen of Elizabeth’s proposals into law” and lists 15 pieces of legislation Warren sponsored.

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/elizabeth-warrens-lies-about-bipartisanship-taking-credit-for-bills-she-voted-against/
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 07:09:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline libertybele

Imagine a DEM female politician lying!  :whistle:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Here's my list of things Elizabeth Warren didn't/doesn't lie about:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dancer

Here's my list of things Elizabeth Warren didn't/doesn't lie about:

"I think you called me a liar on National TV..." :yowsa: