Author Topic: Graham calls Pelosi the mastermind behind the impeachment 'church of holy hell'  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham calls Pelosi the mastermind behind the impeachment 'church of holy hell'
by Dominick Mastrangelo
 | January 19, 2020 11:26 AM

Sen. Lindsey Graham said he believed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi when she said she prays for President Trump in private.

"Nancy Pelosi may pray for him privately, but she's orchestrated the church of holy hell," Graham said on Fox News Sunday. "From the time Trump has been sworn in to now, it has been one thing after another."

Last week, Pelosi appointed seven lawmakers to carry articles of impeachment against Trump to the Senate floor and act as impeachment managers in a trial slated to begin Tuesday. Democrats have accused Trump of abusing the power of the presidency and then seeking to obstruct congressional oversight after being "caught" doing so.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/graham-calls-pelosi-the-mastermind-behind-the-impeachment-church-of-holy-hell
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It took unhinged Rats to make it a celebration worthy of pomp, circumstance and souvenir pens.  And smiles with backslapping.  They really outdid themselves on this.  I could not be happier for our chances in November.  I just wish that translated into hopes of keeping one Republican Senator from Arizona.  :crying:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

I might submit:

It is not so much that she prays, as who she's praying to. jussayin.  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I might submit:

It is not so much that she prays, as who she's praying to. jussayin.  :whistle:

:amen:

Watching a Democrat quoting the Constitution is like watching a Satan worshiper quoting the Bible.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: