Author Topic: John Brennan's Completely But Unsurprisingly Warped Take  (Read 182 times)

rangerrebew

John Brennan's Completely But Unsurprisingly Warped Take
« on: January 19, 2020, 03:18:14 pm »

John Brennan's Completely But Unsurprisingly Warped Take

01/17/2020 12:00 AM Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

Former CIA director John Brennan is well-known these days for frequently appearing on cable news where he seems to criticize President Trump in perpetuity.

Last night's appearance didn't disappoint.

Per WorldNetDaily:

He claimed in an appearance on MSNBC's "Hardball" that President Trump "wrote the note released by [Rep. Adam] Schiff earlier this week saying 'Get Zelensky to announce Biden investigation.'"

https://americanactionnews.com/articles/john-brennan-s-completely-but-unsurprisingly-warped-take

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: John Brennan's Completely But Unsurprisingly Warped Take
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 04:42:52 pm »
This is rich, FTA:

In a previous interview, Brennan said, "people are innocent, you know, until alleged to be involved in some kind of criminal activity."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: John Brennan's Completely But Unsurprisingly Warped Take
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 06:17:16 pm »
John Brennan is a Communist who should never have been allowed within ten miles of any government job.

James Comey same same!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien