Author Topic: BREAKING: Democrats conspiring to stage false flag bloodshed on Jan. 20th in Virginia  (Read 2333 times)

Offline EdinVA

SB 35 and SB 69 each passed along party lines with votes of 21-19..

SB 35. 21 people.

Part of me wants to see this turned into a bloodbath.
weather it happens tomorrow or another day, it will happen.
Unless and until we can sit down and sincerely talk about how to keep guns out of nut jobs hands or at least guarantee their impact will be minimal, there really is no choice.

Offline roamer_1

I hope that is true. But republics tend to end with a whimper. Not with flags flying and guns blazing.

Unless and until we can sit down and sincerely talk about how to keep guns out of nut jobs hands or at least guarantee their impact will be minimal, there really is no choice.

A false statement. You will never ever be able to keep guns out of the hands of nutjobs. Never. All the laws in the world do not stop the lawless... As simple logic will attest.

That is why defense in the aggregate must always winnow down to the increment... The individual. Take away the ability to defend self, and you take away the ability to defend the nation.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

It has been forced into a showdown. It is a very complicated issue far beyond 2A. The time for talk may be over.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

SB 35 and SB 69 each passed along party lines with votes of 21-19..

SB 35. 21 people.

SB 35 reads as follows:

The provisions of this section notwithstanding, any locality may by ordinance prohibit the possession or carrying of firearms, ammunition, or components or any combination thereof in a public space during a permitted event or an event that would otherwise require a permit.

I am not aware of the City of Richmond passing any ordinance which prohibits possession or carrying of firearms, etc.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
SB 35 reads as follows:

The provisions of this section notwithstanding, any locality may by ordinance prohibit the possession or carrying of firearms, ammunition, or components or any combination thereof in a public space during a permitted event or an event that would otherwise require a permit.

I am not aware of the City of Richmond passing any ordinance which prohibits possession or carrying of firearms, etc.

So does that mean the governor's edict has no standing?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

So does that mean the governor's edict has no standing?

Certainly not based on SB 35.  But under the German Weapons Act of 1938, only government workers and NSDAP members can carry guns.  Maybe the governor is going by that statute.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If you're headed out for the 2nd Amendment rally tomorrow,  expect to be accosted by antifa pretending to be MAGA advocates
Antifa Will Pretend to be MAGA & NRA Advocates  at Virginia 2nd Amendment Rally
By Judi McLeod —— Bio and Archives--January 19, 2020

The Internet is rife with rumors that antifa will march shoulder to shoulder with pro-gun protesters about to descend on Virginia’s capital tomorrow—including one claiming that it will be antifa activists wearing red MAGA caps and NRA garb this time.

If true, pro-gun protesters should take lots of pictures for uploading to the ‘Net during the event—because it will be the first time the anarchists appear anywhere without their signature masks:

More at: https://canadafreepress.com/article/antifa-will-pretend-to-be-maga-amp-nra-advocates-at-virginia-2nd-amendment#.XiScbVqDLLk.twitter

This sounds a bit like a wild conspiracy but I think still worth posting just in case.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Unfortunately, this will guarantee the impact of some guns will be minimal--guns in the hands of law abiding people that could stop the nutjobs and miscreants who will just ignore the law anyway.
Look at the video of the church shooting in Texas. Six seconds from start to finish. The last shot was the volunteer church security guard taking out the shooter, a total of three shots fired. His gun made a difference, but that would not happen in Virginia under the provisions of SB 35, should they be invoked.
Don't play into this trap.

Keep the nutjobs off the streets, not easy, but just isn't being done.
(Heck, you have them in the Legislature and Governor's Mansion.)

Consider eleven people were killed in Virginia in 2017 using rifles. Eleven.  We don't know how many of those were semiautos, but I'd wager half or less.
For that they want to take away God only knows how many rifles from people who have never shot anyone outside of a lawful (military or self defense) context.

In the same year, to provide perspective, four times as meany people were beaten to death with hands and feet, and multiples more were killed with knives. It seems the nutjobs should be the focus, and not their tools of choice. In the meantime, good people's firearms can have an impact, defending them and other innocents. It's generally only in the movies that 5' nothing 100 lb woman can beat up multiple guys who have 18" necks, but a firearm in her hands levels the playing field.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis