Author Topic: 'I didn’t want anything to do with him': Hillary Clinton says Chelsea saved marriage to Bill after L  (Read 917 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I didn’t want anything to do with him': Hillary Clinton says Chelsea saved marriage to Bill after Lewinsky affair
by Caitlin Yilek
 | January 18, 2020 11:21 AM

Hillary Clinton opened up about her marital struggles with Bill Clinton in an upcoming documentary about the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

“I didn’t want anything to do with him,” Clinton said, appearing to tear up, in a trailer of the four-part series which premieres in March on Hulu.

The Clintons’ marriage faced a difficult period when Bill had an affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky during his presidency. He initially denied the affair under oath, which led to his impeachment in December 1998.

Months earlier, Chelsea Clinton, who was 18 years old around the time the Lewinsky scandal played out, put herself between her parents as they walked to Marine One, seemingly holding them together.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/i-didnt-want-anything-to-do-with-him-hillary-clinton-says-chelsea-saved-marriage-to-bill-after-lewinsky-affair
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
'I didn’t want anything to do with him': Hillary Clinton says Chelsea saved marriage to Bill after Lewinsky affair
by Caitlin Yilek
 | January 18, 2020 11:21 AM

Hillary Clinton opened up about her marital struggles with Bill Clinton in an upcoming documentary about the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee.

“I didn’t want anything to do with him,” Clinton said, appearing to tear up, in a trailer of the four-part series which premieres in March on Hulu.

@mystery-ak

Naw,she's not going to run.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

@mystery-ak

Naw,she's not going to run.

I could care less, nor would I ever watch the documentary.  The Clintons are despicable, deplorables; garbage and trash.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Blahblahblah, no one cares, just go away.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

"Mom, you want to run for Senator and then President, right? ..."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, FFS, Hillz.  STFU about it.  You could not stand him, but you stay married to him?  Why?  The possible answers to that are all bad. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, FFS, Hillz.  STFU about it.  You could not stand him, but you stay married to him?  Why?  The possible answers to that are all bad.

@Cyber Liberty

Well,she had Huma to play with,and Bubba had Epstein's jet to Fantasy Island,so it worked out for them both.

BTW,what do you think the odds are of any reporter asking her about Bubba's rides to Fantasy Island with Epstein after she dips her hoof into the ring? I am guessing they would start at around a thousand to one it will never happen.

What do you think the odds are that Trump WON'T mention it during a press briefing?  :yowsa:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What do you think the odds are that Trump WON'T mention it during a press briefing?  :yowsa:

@sneakypete

Pretty poor, LOL.  My popcorn concession will go bonkers. :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

Neither did we, but we were stuck with him for eight years.

Offline LadyLiberty

I don't believe her at all. There were others that she had to know about, Jenifer (sp?) Flowers for one, and she didn't leave him over those.  Contrary to what she said in that joint interview during the first Presidential campaign,  she WAS Miss Tammy Wynette  standing by her man, and ironically Tammy was married umpteen times in real life and didn't stand by any man for much time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Contrary to what she said in that joint interview during the first Presidential campaign,  she WAS Miss Tammy Wynette  standing by her man, and ironically Tammy was married umpteen times in real life and didn't stand by any man for much time.

@LadyLiberty

You gotta admit that living with George Jones would have been enough to try the patience of a Saint,yet she stuck with him a long time. Even while he was a raging drunk. In fact,she was the one that called the cops on him for drunk driving after he took off for the liquor store on their riding mower after she hid the car keys.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Everyone knows his affairs were fine with her. It was getting caught and damaging her political future that got her boxer shorts in a bunch.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline PeteS in CA

Bill was her WH meal ticket in the 90s, the coat tails she road into the Senate, and the slingshot she hoped would propel her into the Oval Office. She wasn't going to divorce him and abort those ambitions.

Something like #MeToo should have been triggered by The Blue Dress and Bill's other antics. But Hollyweird and the MSM were NOT going to hurt Bill & Hill.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I still think Chelsea looks a lot like Webb Hubbel.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

There are limits to what plastic surgery can do.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

There are limits to what plastic surgery can do.
Yeah. Poor Webb.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Everyone knows his affairs were fine with her. It was getting caught and damaging her political future that got her boxer shorts in a bunch.

@Snarknado

Exactly! It was a political partnership,not an actual marriage. He had his women on the side,and so did she,and they were both fine with it as long as nobody got caught and embarrassed in public.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah. Poor Webb.

@Smokin Joe

Poor Chelsea. Born into a family of sociopaths as an only child,she never had a chance of being within screaming range of normal.

Offline skeeter

Bill was her WH meal ticket in the 90s, the coat tails she road into the Senate, and the slingshot she hoped would propel her into the Oval Office. She wasn't going to divorce him and abort those ambitions.

Something like #MeToo should have been triggered by The Blue Dress and Bill's other antics. But Hollyweird and the MSM were NOT going to hurt Bill & Hill.

There was only one reason a self-interested greedbag like Hillary would agree to move to Arkansas in 76 in the first place. She spotted Bill as a climber. She was gonna ride him all the way.

Online mountaineer

Poor Chelsea. Born into a family of sociopaths as an only child,she never had a chance of being within screaming range of normal.
And now she's as much an opportunist and grifter as Bubba and Bubbette.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And now she's as much an opportunist and grifter as Bubba and Bubbette.

She learnt her work-craft at the knee of her Mommy.
I will NOT comply.

Offline dancer

@Cyber Liberty

Well,she had Huma to play with,and Bubba had Epstein's jet to Fantasy Island,so it worked out for them both.

BTW,what do you think the odds are of any reporter asking her about Bubba's rides to Fantasy Island with Epstein after she dips her hoof into the ring? I am guessing they would start at around a thousand to one it will never happen.

Hillary is also on the flight logs to Epstein's island.

Offline dancer

She had work done, but she still looks like Webb Hubbel.

Online mountaineer

Also in an upcoming documentary:
Hillary Clinton on Bernie Sanders: "Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him"

Hillary Clinton makes her feelings clear about Sen. Bernie Sanders in a new documentary about her career, saying that "nobody likes him" and "nobody wants to work with him," per The Hollywood Reporter.

Driving the news: In an interview with the outlet about
Hulu's forthcoming "Hillary," the former secretary of state didn't let up about her 2016 primary opponent, refusing to commit to endorse and campaign for the Vermont senator should he win the Democratic nomination this cycle.

She goes even further in the documentary, claiming that Sanders "got nothing done." and calling him "a career politician."

"It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it," she added ...
More at Axios

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis