Author Topic: Schumer Votes No On USMCA Because It Doesn’t Include Climate Change  (Read 342 times)

rangerrebew

Schumer Votes No On USMCA Because It Doesn’t Include Climate Change

The Senate passed the deal by a margin of 89-10. The USMCA‘s supporters say the bipartisan trade agreement could help America’s farmers, ranchers, businesses and workers.

“Despite the fact that it includes very good labor provisions, I am voting against USMCA because it does not address climate change, the greatest threat facing the planet,” the New York senator said in a press statement addressing his vote. ” … the USMCA falls far too short.”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi helped hammer out provisions that made the deal more palatable for Democrats.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/schumer-votes-no-usmca-climate/

rangerrebew

I wonder when the last time was that he voted against a democrat sponsored bill because it didn't include global warming?  I'll take a wild stab and say never. :tongue2:

Offline PeteS in CA

Chuckles voted "No" because Orange Man Bad.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I wonder when the last time was that he voted against a democrat sponsored bill because it didn't include global warming?  I'll take a wild stab and say never. :tongue2:

Great point -- every freaking bill passed by Congress doesn't include climate change.  Does he vote against all of those too?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He's a 100% obstructionist POS, any one else surprised?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now just to clarify things, is he looking to fund climate change, or is he looking to fund the 'fight against it'?

Neither one will have any effect except to redistribute more taxpayer dollars to more people who want to tell us all how to live. The climate has been changing since there was an Earth, and no one is going to stop it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis