Author Topic: Sad! Joe Biden praises Robert Francis ('Beto') O'Rourke as a 'Latino' qualified to be in his Cabinet  (Read 298 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 18, 2020
Sad! Joe Biden praises Robert Francis ('Beto') O'Rourke as a 'Latino' qualified to be in his Cabinet
By Thomas Lifson

Low-information voters are a disturbing constituency, but an easily deceived front-running low-information candidate for president is terrifying.  You might think the frontrunner for the Democrats' presidential nomination would bestir himself to learn the basic facts about the people he faces as competitors for the Big Prize, but not Joe Biden.  He fell for the illusion that former congressman Robert Francis O'Rourke created by adopting the Spanish-language nickname "Beto" to pander to the Hispanic voters who constitute 82% of the population of El Paso, Texas and disguise his prep school and Ivy League background.

Asked in an interview if he would consider Beto O'Rourke or Julián Castro as a running mate, he responded:

Yes, I would. I would consider either or both of them. Look, I've spoken to each of them and I've spent some time talking to them. My plea to both of them is that they stay engaged. They are talented, talented people. And there are a number of Latinos that are, that have endorsed, our former Secretary of Interior, a whole lot of people who are — I can guarantee you that there's going to be Latinos in my cabinet, I can guarantee there are going to be Latinos in my White House, and both of them are qualified.

more w/video
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/sad_joe_biden_praises_robert_francis_beto_orourke_as_a_latino_qualified_to_be_in_his_cabinet.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Next, Sloe Joe will be touting Lieawatha as an Injun.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cut him some slack. He has no freaking idea what he is saying really means. He is the Dim version of Goober Gore,a human parrot  that can be taught to say anything,but can never be taught to understand anything beyond "Fire hot,ice cold".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cut him some slack. He has no freaking idea what he is saying really means. He is the Dim version of Goober Gore,a human parrot  that can be taught to say anything,but can never be taught to understand anything beyond "Fire hot,ice cold".

Make him Secretary of Transportation.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Warren identified as Native American.

Kammy identifies as black.

Rachel Dolezal identifies as black.

So why can't Bobby identify as Hispanic on the same basis?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

:silly:

@berdie

So much for his "good judgement. We ALL know none of his advisors suggested he try that in front of cameras they didn't control.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!