Author Topic: Taxpayer-Funded Planned Parenthood to Spend $45 Mil to Elect Dems in 2020  (Read 148 times)

rangerrebew

Taxpayer-Funded Planned Parenthood to Spend $45 Mil to Elect Dems in 2020
By Alexa Moutevelis | January 16, 2020 8:09 PM EST

Big Abortion is jumping into the 2020 race with big numbers. It was announced Thursday that Planned Parenthood is launching what CBS News’ Kate Smith reported is “the biggest electoral effort in its history: a $45 million spend to support presidential, congressional and state-level candidates in the 2020 elections who support abortion rights.”

The campaign, dubbed “We Decide 2020,” will target five million voters in nine battleground states via “large-scale grassroots programs and canvassing, digital, television, and radio and mail programs.”

Smith interviewed Planned Parenthood Votes Executive Director Jenny Lawson who said, “The stakes have never been higher,” and admitted, "[The Trump Administration] has managed to undo so much over the last three years" while scaremongering that “this summer the Supreme Court might gut Roe v. Wade.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/alexa-moutevelis/2020/01/16/taxpayer-funded-planned-parenthood-spend-45-mil-elect-dems

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I ain't no lawyur and doan eben play wun on teebee,but seemsta me to be cause ta pull ther tax-exempt statis.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I thought someone said that Trump had stopped Federal Funding.  Must have been one of those things where they list the presidents accomplishments that really are not.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.