Author Topic: Pelosi offers message to Trump on Bill Maher show: 'You are impeached forever'  (Read 1265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi offers message to Trump on Bill Maher show: 'You are impeached forever'
By Tal Axelrod - 01/18/20 07:38 AM EST

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) needled President Trump in an interview Friday night, noting that the stain of impeachment will always live on his presidency regardless of the outcome of the Senate trial.

“You are impeached forever,” Pelosi said with a smile on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher.” “No matter what the Senate does, it can never be erased.”

“If I knew that the president is listening, I would want him to know that he is impeached forever, and he is impeached forever because he used the office of the president to try to influence a foreign country for his personal and political benefit. In doing so, he undermined our national security, he was disloyal to his oath of office to protect the Constitution and he placed in jeopardy the integrity of our election,” she added later. “He gave us no choice.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/478906-pelosi-offers-message-to-trump-on-bill-maher-show-you-are-impeached-forever
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'You are impeached forever'

She loves saying that....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi rigged the first sham impeachment in US history. She's famous too.

Online mountaineer

Maher offers Pelosi another vodka.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

So is Bill Clinton, but Democrats don't seem to mind it.
Let it burn.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online berdie

Seems a little...odd...doesn't it?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I suppose all Prosecutors tell the accused that no matter how a trial may go, they are "forever indicted."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

I suppose all Prosecutors tell the accused that no matter how a trial may go, they are "forever indicted."
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

They sure don't.

Just as many Trump supporters correctly found Bill Clinton to be a shameless, morally unqualified pervert, inveterate lying, adulterous degenerate, serial sexual assaulter of women with too deficient of a character to be president.

With Trump, they don't seem to mind.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline skeeter

They sure don't.

Just as many Trump supporters correctly found Bill Clinton to be a shameless, morally unqualified pervert, inveterate lying, adulterous degenerate, serial sexual assaulter of women with too deficient of a character to be president.

You sure kicked the hell out of that straw horse.

Offline Ghost Bear

They sure don't.

The difference is, Clinton actually committed a crime, perjury.  Trump hasn't committed any crime.
Let it burn.

Offline FeelNoPain

You sure kicked the hell out of that straw horse.

Nah. Others mentioned hypocrisy regarding Bill Clinton.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline FeelNoPain

The difference is, Clinton actually committed a crime, perjury.  Trump hasn't committed any crime.

1. Did Trump supporters believe Clinton had the moral track record to occupy the Oval Office before he committed perjury?
2. Trump is too craven to go under oath (for Mueller or anyone else) because his lawyers know he's incapable of not committing perjury. So, in that respect, he learned from Clinton's dumbass.
3. Since Trump hasn't committed any crime, the GOP should stop fighting against calling witnesses. All they are going to do is further exonerate Trump anyway. With his innocent, magnificent, unimpeachable self. 
tri22

Offline Ghost Bear

1. Did Trump supporters believe Clinton had the moral track record to occupy the Oval Office before he committed perjury?
2. Trump is too craven to go under oath (for Mueller or anyone else) because his lawyers know he's incapable of not committing perjury. So, in that respect, he learned from Clinton's dumbass.
3. Since Trump hasn't committed any crime, the GOP should stop fighting against calling witnesses. All they are going to do is further exonerate Trump anyway. With his innocent, magnificent, unimpeachable self.
tri22

So you are ready to excuse actual crimes if done by a Democrat, and find pretend crimes when a Republican is involved. Got it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 11:46:12 pm by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Offline FeelNoPain

So you are ready to excuse actual crimes if done by a Democrat, and find pretend crimes when a Republican is involved. Got it.

Your principles, your moral standards are transactional. Got it.

Offline Ghost Bear

Your principles, your moral standards are transactional. Got it.

While yours are based on feeeeeeelings, rather than facts.
Let it burn.

Offline EdinVA

Keep gloating pelosi... it will make payback in November all the sweeter.

Offline PeteS in CA

:im waiting:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Nah. Others mentioned hypocrisy regarding Bill Clinton.

Leaving aside the effect each as leader had/is having on the nation, frat boys and serial sexual harrassers/felons aren't equivalent.

You can discern the difference, can't you?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
tri22

On Item 1, I was always of the opinion Clinton was at least a felon for his shady activities as Governor...there was not a moment in his Presidency that I didn't believe he was a serial felon.  There is no comparison between Clinton and Trump.

Item 2, "too craven?"  he understands that from the first question he would be asked, it would be a perjury trap where anybody can come along, dispute something he says, and he'll be presumed guilty.  What you call "craven" I call intelligent enough to stay outta the bushes.

On 3, only an ignorant fool thinks any discrepancy, any at all, won't be twisted by the Dems both in government and in the press.  Live witnesses are loose cannons, so they are to be avoided, even if the Defendant is as pure as the driven snow.  Ask a criminal defense Attorney why that is.

What we have here, is folks who would grant the benefit of the doubt to an accused Jaywalker, automatically assume the guilt of people they don't like, simply because they don't like them.  Human nature.  It doesn't surprise me in the least that people who hate Trump justify the rankest hypocrisy in denying him that benefit, because Orange Man Bad.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Leaving aside the effect each as leader had/is having on the nation, frat boys and serial sexual harrassers/felons aren't equivalent.

You can discern the difference, can't you?

I'm sure he can, but he's blinded by his hypocrisy.  Because Orange Man Bad.  Just must be guilty of something, because...Trump.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

I'm sure he can, but he's blinded by his hypocrisy.  Because Orange Man Bad.  Just must be guilty of something, because...Trump.

Y'know the NTer's will deny it till the cows come home, but in their zeal to trash Trump they really are in effect defending the Clintons. I'm sure Bill Clinton would LOVE for people to believe he is guilty of nothing more than Trump is guilty of.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 12:51:58 am by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

They sure don't.

That’s about the size of it.  :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.