Author Topic: GOP Senator Rand Paul Hilariously Trolls Adam Schiff  (Read 805 times)

rangerrebew

GOP Senator Rand Paul Hilariously Trolls Adam Schiff
« on: January 18, 2020, 03:24:59 pm »

2020-01-17 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

By Gage Skidmore [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

Democrats have been pushing new impeachment evidence this week that has more than suspect credibility. Rand Paul took the opportunity to make fun of Adam Schiff over what he thinks is the credibility of the evidence.

According to The Daily Wire:

On the heels of the Senate impeachment trial of President Donald Trump, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) trolled leading pro-impeachment Democrat Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

https://trumptrainnews.com/articles/gop-senator-rand-paul-hilariously-trolls-adam-schiff

Offline mountaineer

Re: GOP Senator Rand Paul Hilariously Trolls Adam Schiff
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 02:09:35 pm »
Today's rumor: that some salacious material featuring everyone's favorite pencilneck is on the way. See this

Twitter thread:
John Basham@JohnBasham

BREAKING: DEVELOPING (RUMINT) D.C. @GOP
 supposedly have some extremely salacious pictures of @RepAdamSchiff  that were recovered when the @FBI  served search warrants on Ed Buck’s drug den in Los Angeles. There is debate on whether these obscene pictures should be publicly leaked.

8:55 PM · Jan 18, 2020

this:
Jack Burkman @Jack_Burkman
The NRCC commissioned several opposition research firms to dig up dirt on Adam Schiff in the run up to impeachment, per 2 senior GOP congressional staffers
One firm was able to secure damaging photos of Schiff and Ed Buck leaked from some of the feds currently prosecuting Buck
9:59 PM · Jan 18, 2020

The salacious photos of Adam Schiff recovered during the federal raids on Ed Buck’s drug dens appear to have been taken surreptitiously, according to several congressional staffers who’ve seen the photos
In other words, this may have been an Epstein situation
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 02:14:07 pm »
In other words, this may have been an Epstein situation

I don't see the connection @mountaineer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 02:20:43 pm »
I think they're hinting that Schiff has a thing for young boys, just as Epstein went after young girls. Considering Schiff's close relationship with Ed Buck, it's not a stretch to suspect that. But I'm not sure - will wait to see whether any evidence is presented.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 02:27:12 pm »
I think they're hinting that Schiff has a thing for young boys, just as Epstein went after young girls. Considering Schiff's close relationship with Ed Buck, it's not a stretch to suspect that. But I'm not sure - will wait to see whether any evidence is presented.

That makes sense. I hope it is true. Then maybe Schiff would get the opportunity to hang himself.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 03:17:11 pm »

I think the parallel being hinted at is that Buck had the hidden cameras in his house, like Epstein did.....  and Schift has been captured.....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2020, 04:47:30 pm »
If there is any truth to this, and there are pictures of Schitt with minors, there needs to be prosecution and serious jail time.  Ed Buck is in the dock for killing "young, black men."  Buck has been "out" since the early 80's.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2020, 04:50:25 pm »
If there is any truth to this, and there are pictures of Schitt with minors, there needs to be prosecution and serious jail time.  Ed Buck is in the dock for killing "young, black men."  Buck has been "out" since the early 80's.

I certainly hope that's not true because if it is, he's likely to be the next junior Senator from California.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2020, 12:01:54 am »
Jack Burkman  @Jack_Burkman

UPDATE: A senior House Republican has transmitted the salacious photo of Adam Schiff and Ed Buck to @RedState
After watching the heroic reporting of @JenVanLaar on the Katie Hill matter, we’re confident they will do the right thing

We are still working to secure a copy of the photo ourselves
11:55 AM · Jan 20, 2020
This guy claims that a PsyGroup, an "oppo research firm" with a reputation in GOP politics (?) uncovered the photo. A letter written by PsyGroup's president states:

I don't know if this is Q or whatckjob territory, or not.  :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2020, 12:20:50 am »
This guy claims that a PsyGroup, an "oppo research firm" with a reputation in GOP politics (?) uncovered the photo. A letter written by PsyGroup's president states:

I don't know if this is Q or whatckjob territory, or not.  :shrug:

I've known about Ed Buck for over 35 years, and I can say it's in character for him.  He has an E-Ticket to Hell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2020, 12:23:41 am »
The question is whether Schiff participated in Buck's sicko drugs & sex games. I've seen allegations that one of the "hush money" settlements we taxpayers covered for various congress critters relates to Schiff and a young boy - but have never seen proof.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2020, 12:31:37 am »
The question is whether Schiff participated in Buck's sicko drugs & sex games. I've seen allegations that one of the "hush money" settlements we taxpayers covered for various congress critters relates to Schiff and a young boy - but have never seen proof.

Ed Buck is the slimy sort of worm like Epstein.  Smart and/or reasonably moral people know to keep them both way far away, unless you're into their proclivities/kinks.  Then it's BFF.  In this case, the possibility exists Buck was just a moneybags big donor.  He does a lot of that, too.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2020, 12:44:34 am »
Only reason to be there ain't a good one. I'm going with guilty by association.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2020, 03:26:57 pm »

IIRC from news stories, Buck's "thing" was late-teens and early 20s (i.e. young but legal) black male prostitutes willing to do risky stuff in addition to sex. Buck liked to inject the prostitutes with near-lethal dose of drugs and watch the prostitutes' agony, which kind of lends itself to filming what happened. Buck's calculation of "near-lethal" wasn't always precise.

Epstein cultivated the predilections of powerful people for protection, maybe Buck did this with more than just donating $$. IF this claim is fully real.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2020, 11:39:34 pm »
That makes sense. I hope it is true. Then maybe Schiff would get the opportunity to hang himself.

@bigheadfred

I think you can count on him being "suicided" if he is arrested and held in a federal lockup.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 05:56:53 pm »

:pop41: :shrug:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 06:34:02 pm »
This may be another lunatic false claim from a known loon, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Wohl .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 06:40:16 pm »
Yeah, I'm getting that sense about both of them, Wohl and Burkman. It's entertaining, though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2020, 10:10:58 pm »

:pop41: :shrug:

@mountaineer

Please,please,please,please make this happen!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 10:14:00 pm »

Schitt says he was just "mentoring" those young boys

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2020, 10:15:09 pm »
@mountaineer

Please,please,please,please make this happen!

They're probably the same ones we've all seen in our FB news feed.    :pop41:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2020, 10:17:15 pm »

Schitt says he was just "mentoring" those young boys

@Wingnut

That one photo there is creepy enough to make me think there is something to the charges. Big City rich boy Schiff dressing in a "jumper" like little children seems like a solid clue.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2020, 11:19:47 pm »
@Wingnut

That one photo there is creepy enough to make me think there is something to the charges. Big City rich boy Schiff dressing in a "jumper" like little children seems like a solid clue.

I agree.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 11:21:17 pm »
I agree.

@bigheadfred

And it looks like he really,REALLY loves little black boys.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2020, 11:23:13 pm »
@bigheadfred

And it looks like he really,REALLY loves little black boys.

With no father figure in their lives they make for easy targets.