Author Topic: Graham to Trump on Impeachment: I Would Not Cooperate Until the Court Said I Had To  (Read 513 times)

rangerrebew

Graham to Trump on Impeachment: I Would Not Cooperate Until the Court Said I Had To

Jeff Poor16 Jan 202030
1:49

Thursday during an appearance on Fox News, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) urged President Donald Trump not to cooperate with the impeachment proceedings underway in Congress.

Graham rejected what he called “a partisan impeachment,” and warned cooperation would threaten executive privilege for future presidents.

“I don’t blame the president for not participating in the House impeachment inquiry,” he said on “The Story.” “I supported Mueller. I gave him the space he needed to look at the president for two [years]. What I’m telling you is this is a partisan impeachment. And if I were the president of the United States, I would not cooperate at all with these people until the court said I had to.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/16/graham-to-trump-on-impeachment-i-would-not-cooperate-until-the-court-said-i-had-to/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Chosen Daughter snickers.  He probably does know quite a bit.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Chosen Daughter snickers.  He probably does know quite a bit.

Who doesn't know quite a bit?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Who doesn't know quite a bit?

I don't know (LOL).  I am sure that most of them do know, but are working 24/7 to save their jobs.  But Gang of Eight Lindsey is Trumps buddy.  He could even be involved.  Let me see if I can find a picture of him with Parnas.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.