Author Topic: Supreme Court refuses to hear 'Free the Nipple' appeal in New Hampshire case  (Read 1588 times)

Online corbe

Supreme Court refuses to hear 'Free the Nipple' appeal in New Hampshire case

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

The Supreme Court on Monday declined to hear an appeal by three women arrested for violating a New Hampshire city ordinance by exposing their breasts in public as part of the so-called "Free the Nipple" movement.

The rejection leaves in place a 2019 ruling by New Hampshire's top court that upheld their convictions for violating a Laconia, N.H., measure that prohibits female toplessness in public. The women -- Heidi Lilley, Kia Sinclair and Ginger Pierro -- argued the ban violates the Constitution.

The ordinance makes it illegal to uncover female breasts “with less than a fully opaque covering of any part of the nipple.” The women said it punishes women for exposing their breasts while allowing men to go topless in public.

<..snip..>

https://www.foxnews.com/us/supreme-court-refuses-free-the-nipple-appeal-new-hampshire
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline verga

ttiwwop
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Here ya go Verga

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Most of you guys will back me up on this, once you've seen one woman boobs... you wanna see the rest of them boobs! It can be an old biker chick, you know, they're gonna hang down to here. 'Wanna see me nekid?' Yeah, I do!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You go girls!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

You go girls!

I dunno Pete... you're thinking Hooter's chicks... But these tend to be the Rosie O'Donnell type.

Some things are better left unseen.  :whistle: **nononono*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I dunno Pete... you're thinking Hooter's chicks... But these tend to be the Rosie O'Donnell type.

Some things are better left unseen.  :whistle: **nononono*

@roamer_1

Well,you can always looks away,and it's not like there is a shortage of hot younger babes wanting to show their stuff.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Well,you can always looks away,and it's not like there is a shortage of hot younger babes wanting to show their stuff.

LOL! Not when I'm around! But maybe that's just me   :D

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

I may be wrong,but I don't think there are many beaches where you live.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

When the women are dressed up like Nanook of the north...  It might not be you.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

I may be wrong,but I don't think there are many beaches where you live.

Oh, you're wrong alright @sneakypete ... But mostly pebbles... Sand on the river, but that's about it...
You have to find em... Those hidden coves with pea-gravel beaches, but they are there.

Offline roamer_1

When the women are dressed up like Nanook of the north...  It might not be you.

Hey... You ever seen a pretty little Salish gal in a buckskin or fur bikini and knee-high Apache mocs?

I guarantee it son, you will not look away!
 :beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, you're wrong alright @sneakypete ... But mostly pebbles... Sand on the river, but that's about it...
You have to find em... Those hidden coves with pea-gravel beaches, but they are there.

@roamer_1

Which means the hottie co-eds from the local agricultural college won't be searching them out for a place to flash their stuff.  They will be going to REAL beaches,where there are oceans and waves,and hundreds to thousands of male admirers hanging around.

Online Wingnut

Hey... You ever seen a pretty little Salish gal in a buckskin or fur bikini and knee-high Apache mocs?

I guarantee it son, you will not look away!
 :beer:

One mans fur bikini is another mans Sasquatch.

Offline roamer_1

One mans fur bikini is another mans Sasquatch.

Suits me fine... All the more for me...  :beer:

Heh. Who am I kidding... I ain't seen a nubile young Salish gal ready for the bearskin in 30 years.

:boring:

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

Which means the hottie co-eds from the local agricultural college won't be searching them out for a place to flash their stuff.  They will be going to REAL beaches,where there are oceans and waves,and hundreds to thousands of male admirers hanging around.

Nope. Sand gets into everything... The ladies PREFER the pebbles @sneakypete

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
America is the land of prudes. We still haven't overcome our Puritan foundation.
You know why you can't buy alcohol on Sunday? Because it's the Lord's day, man.
You shouldn't be drinking; you should be in church! Really. No joke.
It comes from a law written in the 1600s. And we still enforce it in 2020.

The nipple issue is similar. I've been around the world and in almost every place I sojourned nobody gave a single damn about women being topless or wearing clothes so light and sheer they were basically topless. The only people other than Americans to get so wound up about nipples are Islamic countries. Nobody else cares.

Personal experience: Once you are surrounded by topless or even naked women for a few hours or days, you go into 'doctor mode'. That is, you don't really notice it or even care that much anymore. You get so used to it that it becomes normal - no big deal.

But America is kind of 'nuts' about nipples. I've watched movies with people being tortured, beheaded, disemboweled, whatever, and that is perfectly acceptable. The only caveat is, while you are torturing, disemboweling, and beheading the woman, make sure you don't show a nipple. Because that would cross the line. LOL! America. What a country...a country of prudes.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Most of you guys will back me up on this, once you've seen one woman boobs... you wanna see the rest of them boobs! It can be an old biker chick, you know, they're gonna hang down to here. 'Wanna see me nekid?' Yeah, I do!

Yes -- I can confirm this is indeed true.  We want to see boobs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes -- I can confirm this is indeed true.  We want to see boobs.
@Maj. Bill Martin

I also wanna......,uh,never mind.

Let's just say you can call me a fan.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe