Author Topic: ISIS leader dubbed ‘Jabba the Jihadi’ captured in Iraq  (Read 596 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://nypost.com/2020/01/17/isis-leader-dubbed-jabba-the-jihadi-captured-in-iraq/

ISIS leader dubbed ‘Jabba the Jihadi’ captured in Iraq

He put the fat in fatwa.

A morbidly obese ISIS fanatic dubbed “Jabba the Jihadi” has been captured by Iraqi forces — who loaded him onto a flatbed truck because he couldn’t fit in a police car.

The 560-pound mufti Abu Abdul Bari, also known as Shifa al-Nima, was nabbed Thursday by an elite SWAT team of the Nineveh regiment in the city of Mosul, according to Stars and Stripes.

He seems, ummm, unlikely to be pulling any escape attempts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: ISIS leader dubbed ‘Jabba the Jihadi’ captured in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 11:52:55 pm »
Thanks for posting this, I had heard he was caught but as of about last night, there were no printed stories on this.

Yes, he was a bad man and if they hang him?  I heard that commentary, of course, I don't want to engage in "gallows humor".

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 01:56:50 am »
Hanging a 500+ pound dude may be difficult. Besides needing a stronger rope, he might have a chin-neck-shoulders merger thing going on.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 03:44:38 am »
More than one way to skin a cat. He'd be hard to miss for a firing squad.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 02:56:44 pm »
https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2020/01/18/isis-leader-jabba-the-hutt-captured-taken-away-in-pickup-truck-bed/

There is a surplus of great mysteries that confound the limitations of the human mind. How a man with his own gravitational pull could elude Iraq security forces for so long counts as one.

ISIS mufti Abu Abdul Bari, who also went by Shifa al-Nima, was taken into custody this week following a raid by the Nineveh Police Command’s SWAT regiment. But this was no routine arrest. To transport the suspect, police needed the bed of a pickup truck that could miraculously accommodate his impressive girth.

A religious leader in ISIS, Bari is responsible for issuing numerous fatwas — Islamic religious orders — to carry out the executions of clerics and scholars who refused to join the caliphate, Iraq’s Security Media Cell reported.

He was also at the helm of the terror group’s 2014 push to eradicate the country’s cultural history, which included the destruction of a mosque that was constructed where the biblical prophet Jonah is believed to be buried.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 03:15:35 pm »
Waiting for SJWs to decry the fat shaming of this noble, revered, austere religious scholar in 3... 2... 1...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 05:30:40 pm »
Islamic State Heavyweight Nabbed in Iraq so Fat He Had to be Loaded onto Flatbed Truck
https://amgreatness.com/2020/01/17/islamic-state-heavyweight-nabbed-in-iraq-so-fat-he-had-to-be-loaded-onto-flatbed-truck/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2020, 05:32:31 pm »
Get inta mah belly, infidel!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2020, 05:44:46 pm »
More than one way to skin a cat. He'd be hard to miss for a firing squad.

I was gonna say bazooka... But then I remembered that guy who tried to blow up that dead whale...  **nononono* :whistle:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 05:48:11 pm »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2020, 09:42:00 am »
I was gonna say bazooka... But then I remembered that guy who tried to blow up that dead whale...  **nononono* :whistle:
Yeah, there's enough of him to go around....all around.
Who put the fat in fatwah?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2020, 02:39:14 pm »
Yeah, there's enough of him to go around....all around.
Who put the fat in fatwah?

LOL!  :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2020, 02:54:34 pm »
Good grief....there should have been some kind of "graphic warning" on the pic.  Nauseating.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2020, 03:05:43 pm »
Good grief....there should have been some kind of "graphic warning" on the pic.  Nauseating.
I wonder what his 72 virgins had to do to deserve that.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2020, 03:12:53 pm »
I wonder what his 72 virgins had to do to deserve that.

Probably making the attempt to not be one.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2020, 03:19:08 pm »
I'd love to see a fat man hanged. A good old fashoin neck stretching party.  You can place bets on what will snap 1st.  The Rope or the fat mans neck.   That is before his head is clean cut off.....

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2020, 03:40:18 pm »
I'd love to see a fat man hanged. A good old fashoin neck stretching party.  You can place bets on what will snap 1st.  The Rope or the fat mans neck.   That is before his head is clean cut off.....
It would have to be a short drop, or there wouldn't be any cutting to do.

C S Lewis