Author Topic: 228 Ukrainians died of AIDS in December 2019  (Read 235 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
228 Ukrainians died of AIDS in December 2019
« on: January 17, 2020, 08:25:48 pm »
I find this story hard to believe, 228 should at the least, be a yearly figure. The US might not have that many dying a year now. Nobody needs to look it up but I have looked at CDC data in the past few years. I don't think that many people in the USA die of AIDS anymore. They contract it, I'm sure still.

228 Ukrainians died of AIDS in December 2019

In December 2019, 1600 cases of HIV were registered in Ukraine. 509 individuals were diagnosed with AIDS, and 228 people succumbed to the disease over that month. The press office of the Centre for Public Health of Ukraine's Healthcare Ministry reported that on January 16.

The message says that the implementation of the Strategy of counteraction the HIV infection or AIDS, tuberculosis and viral hepatitis, which is to expire in 2030, would let doctors render complex prophylactic action for 90 percent of those who face high risks of being infected with the HIV. Additionally, that would let the virus suppression rate of 90 percent, which, in turn, would cut the rate of AIDS-related deaths by 90 percent.

The Centre for Public Health admitted that the HIV morbidity rate among Ukrainian youngsters (aged 15-24) shows a stable tendency to reduction.

Read more at: https://112.international/society/228-ukrainians-died-of-aids-in-december-2019-47571.html

If this is all so, it is very alarming.