Author Topic: VIDEO: Liberals Predict a 'Reckoning' for Trump Supporters' Children and Grandchildren  (Read 1135 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The closer we get to the election, the more deranged the liberals are becoming. Their latest fantasy, as you can see in this video, is that there will be a "reckoning" for the children and grandchildren of Trump supporters who will carry a "stain."

These threats don't just come from crazed loons on the street. As you can see, they are now coming from such prominent liberals as Morning Joe Scarborough as well as former New York Times theater critic Frank Rich.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@mystery-ak   @Cyber Liberty
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline EdinVA

So, where was the "news", all I heard was opinion...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Somehow the rebranded Stalinists are going to do all this when we have all the guns, and the ones they'll use to take them away are constantly vilified.

OK, sure.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline EdinVA

They made it abundantly clean why the want the guns... nothing to do with stopping killings

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The closer we get to the election, the more deranged the liberals are becoming. Their latest fantasy, as you can see in this video, is that there will be a "reckoning" for the children and grandchildren of Trump supporters who will carry a "stain."

A "stain" like this?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The grandkids have all been taught to shoot. If it comes to that, each will get instructions where to dig.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

A "stain" like this?

@Fishrrman

EVERY time I see one of those tattoos I want to hurt somebody so badly I get a little dizzy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@Fishrrman

EVERY time I see one of those tattoos I want to hurt somebody so badly I get a little dizzy.
Lacking the Teutonic penchant for writing numbers and keeping paper records, they'll use bar codes, or something they can scan.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lacking the Teutonic penchant for writing numbers and keeping paper records, they'll use bar codes, or something they can scan.

@Smokin Joe

Yup,it's just high-tech same thing,and I would want to be putting their scanners up their backsides using a massive amount of force.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!