Author Topic: Nadler Says McConnell Perpetrating An ‘Unconstitutional & Disgusting Cover-Up’  (Read 471 times)

rangerrebew

Nadler Says McConnell Perpetrating An ‘Unconstitutional & Disgusting Cover-Up’

on January 15, 2020

By Alicia F. Luke

Impeachment ‘Manager’ Jerry Nadler ripped Majority Leader Mitch McConnell during a red-hot press conference today; accusing the top Republican of organizing an “unconstitutional and disgusting cover-up” to acquit President Donald Trump.

Here’s the video:

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/nadler-says-mcconnell-perpetrating-an-unconstitutional-disgusting-cover-up/

rangerrebew

So, if McConnell wants to know to run an honest, Constitutional investigation, he should follow the examples of pencil neck and Jerry the Hutt? :bs:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Rats new meme is *cover-up*....this is all we will hear and of course the MSM will parrot it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The rats are conspiring to give me a stroke.

Never was there a more scheming bunch of double talking liars. What are we supposed to think of the voters who send them to DC?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The Dersh andStarr, join Trump team.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, you have to give those jackasses credit.They are the firstest with the mostest (lies). Of course, the media want them to control the narrative and are complicit in that, so it should come as no surprise.

Pity they are all taking their unfulfilled impeachment angst from the Nixon era out on America today.

More of that '60s redux from when they felt relevant, man.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

How can McConnell "cover up" what the Dems have been howling from their rooftops since some time in late 2015? IOW, how can anyone "cover up" what is out in the open?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The 'cover up' is that McConnell isn't just going to allow any and all new 'evidence' that the House Rats throw out to be reviewed and debated.

It was their job to do that in the first place and they failed. Now they want the Senate to continue their kangaroo court.
The Republic is lost.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Given that the Constitution delegates to the Senate the sole discretion to determine how to handle an impeachment, the claim that McConnell's actions are "Unconstitutional" is a perfect example of how the Democrats are distorting reality.

The truth is that the reason the Democrats wants to have more witnesses isn't to convince Senators.  It's just to get more airtime to repeat to the public the same crap they've been spewing for months.  It's about PR, not the trial.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
How can McConnell "cover up" what the Dems have been howling from their rooftops since some time in late 2015? IOW, how can anyone "cover up" what is out in the open?

Bingo.  It's not about covering up.  It's about just wanting to have more variations on soundbites for their allies in the media to use against Trump.

Offline PeteS in CA

Bingo.  It's not about covering up.  It's about just wanting to have more variations on soundbites for their allies in the media to use against Trump.

IOW, McConnell is impeding the Dems' ****rain man*** .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Isn't Nadler a convicted child molestor? What the HELL is he still doing on office?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

Given that the Constitution delegates to the Senate the sole discretion to determine how to handle an impeachment, the claim that McConnell's actions are "Unconstitutional" is a perfect example of how the Democrats are distorting reality.

The truth is that the reason the Democrats wants to have more witnesses isn't to convince Senators.  It's just to get more airtime to repeat to the public the same crap they've been spewing for months.  It's about PR, not the trial.
Well, PR is about the trial. If the Dems can convince the gullible that they have been scroot because 'everyone knows" and the old FeBIe standby of "a go-zillion witnesses testified umpity bazillion pages of transcribed testimony"-- even if all that is discussing someone's pet monkey, it lends credibility to their stuff, at least with the LIFs who are reading/watching the MSM. That's the target audience for this nonsense, the sort of people who would reelect AOC. People believe what they want to, and they are desperate to believe.

I believe I'll see Elvis at K Mart, using the UFO he arrived in as a stage, playing for free before I'll see an honest Democrat.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Isn't Nadler a convicted child molestor? What the HELL is he still doing on office?
that's Nader

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
that's Nader

@EdinVA

I could have sworn it was Nadler in the photo that accompanied the story I read.

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

I could have sworn it was Nadler in the photo that accompanied the story I read.
@sneakypete
So your saying that all liberals look alike...  :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
So your saying that all liberals look alike...  :silly:

@EdinVA

Naw,just saying they all look like pervs.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The only fear I have is Roberts.  Trust that moron as far as I can throw him.  He will try to muddy the waters and complicate the whole affair.

He was appointed by a globalist, and they want to put the screws to Trump big time.

Online Smokin Joe

The only fear I have is Roberts.  Trust that moron as far as I can throw him.  He will try to muddy the waters and complicate the whole affair.

He was appointed by a globalist, and they want to put the screws to Trump big time.
I expect he'll try to rewrite the Constitution before its over. That's how he rolls, and whoever is holding whatever made him rule on the ACA the way he did still has that leverage. They aren't likely to be Republicans, either.

C S Lewis