Author Topic: Antifa Group Plans To March Alongside Pro-Gun Protesters In Virginia  (Read 3219 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Antifa Group Plans To March Alongside Pro-Gun Protesters In Virginia
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2020, 09:42:24 pm »
Saw my former Marine brother from Virginia Beach who was in town for our Mom's 90th.

He is so disgusted at the state that he is planning on moving to Florida and in order to keep his guns.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2020, 09:43:29 pm »
Saw my former Marine brother from Virginia Beach who was in town for our Mom's 90th.
He is so disgusted at the state that he is planning on moving to Florida and in order to keep his guns.
Move to WV. We need more people of good character and are very, very gun-friendly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2020, 11:20:40 pm »
All these reports,and I have yet to see any reports of ANTIFA goons showing up and attacking people.

Gee,I wonder why?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2020, 11:36:52 pm »
All these reports,and I have yet to see any reports of ANTIFA goons showing up and attacking people.

Gee,I wonder why?

Apparently Antifa was a no show.  I've seen some tweets that the Rats are gloating because the RKBA folks had no Antifa to beat up, and that's why there was "no violence."  You just can't win....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2020, 11:39:00 pm »
Apparently Antifa was a no show.  I've seen some tweets that the Rats are gloating because the RKBA folks had no Antifa to beat up, and that's why there was "no violence."  You just can't win....

They found a free butt sex hostel to meet.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2020, 11:43:48 pm »
They found a free butt sex hostel to meet.

It makes me wonder where the fancy buses came from, and who was on them.  And paid for by whom?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2020, 11:45:00 pm »

Gee,I wonder why?

Antifa doesn't have the balls to show up and cause trouble in a state where citizens are allowed to own guns.  There was enough people carrying weapons in that crowd today that the Antifa thugs knew it wasn't in their best interest to try and "milk shake" anyone.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2020, 11:54:22 pm »
Antifa doesn't have the balls to show up and cause trouble in a state where citizens are allowed to own guns.  There was enough people carrying weapons in that crowd today that the Antifa thugs knew it wasn't in their best interest to try and "milk shake" anyone.

There isn't even a need to shoot somebody to cause hurt.  I understand a rifle butt to the chin can smart.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2020, 12:21:19 am »
There isn't even a need to shoot somebody to cause hurt.  I understand a rifle butt to the chin can smart.

So can the butt of my .45 or my .38  :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2020, 12:24:56 am »
So can the butt of my .45 or my .38  :laugh:

Exactly.  :beer: 

Hell, a handfull of quarters can add some serious punch to a serious punch.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2020, 01:04:10 am »
Antifa doesn't have the balls to show up and cause trouble in a state where citizens are allowed to own guns.

Word.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2020, 01:13:56 am »

I think Antifa was there.  There was a number of very nice buses on video this morning, they dressed to blend and disrupt, and thought better of the plan when they got a load of the good ol' boys waiting.  It's also possible the cover story from Antifa was actually true, and they are gun owners, too.  A slim one, they bused in from somewhere else, so they weren't townies.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2020, 01:59:37 am »

@txradioguy

Which in itself stands as testimony as to why the RTKBA is a vital part of keeping America free.

I am sure that concept is too complex for the citizens of Portland to understand,though.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 04:10:48 am by Cyber Liberty »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2020, 02:03:57 am »
I think Antifa was there.  There was a number of very nice buses on video this morning, they dressed to blend and disrupt, and thought better of the plan when they got a load of the good ol' boys waiting.   

@Cyber Liberty

I saw those VERY nice charter buses pulling into town on my teebee this morning too,and MY instant thought was "Soros is in town,yall!"

Seems like his "bad boys" might have taken one look at THAT crowd,and decided to not start throwing punches and spraying people in the eyes.

Gee,I wonder why? No sporting blood?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2020, 02:06:06 am »
@txradioguy

Which in itself stands as testimony as to why the RTKBA is a vital part of keeping America free.

I am sure that concept is too complex for the citizens of Portland to understand,though.
The game "Slapjack" is a bit of a stretch for Portland, man.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2020, 12:28:04 pm »
Actually a bus load of them did show up. A friend of mine (Marine Gunnery SGT Ret.) was there when the bus pulled in. They all got off took one look around and over half of them just got right back on the bus. There was one that claimed to be a Libertarian that tried to start something by asking about killing one of the speakers and the crowd shut him down right away.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2020, 12:41:43 pm »
Actually a bus load of them did show up. A friend of mine (Marine Gunnery SGT Ret.) was there when the bus pulled in. They all got off took one look around and over half of them just got right back on the bus. There was one that claimed to be a Libertarian that tried to start something by asking about killing one of the speakers and the crowd shut him down right away.

Funny!  Was it one of the really expensive luxury buses I saw on video yesterday?
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2020, 01:26:11 pm »
Funny!  Was it one of the really expensive luxury buses I saw on video yesterday?
I am not sure, Scott did not say. The group I went with rented 3 buses from Quick's. Had almost 150 total. Had a great time.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2020, 11:26:37 pm »
I am not sure, Scott did not say. The group I went with rented 3 buses from Quick's. Had almost 150 total. Had a great time.
I'm glad everything went off smoothly, despite our concerns for mayhem.

Now it makes the Gov. and his bunch look like the paranoid arseh*oles they are, and undercuts their entire shtick about how gun owners are just a violent bunch and not to be trusted. That event put a different face on gun owners from what the MSM has been trying to paint, and did every gun owner in the world proud.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2020, 11:33:27 pm »

Now it makes the Gov. and his bunch look like the paranoid arseh*oles they are, and undercuts their entire shtick about how gun owners are just a violent bunch and not to be trusted. That event put a different face on gun owners from what the MSM has been trying to paint, and did every gun owner in the world proud.

Gov Sheets-Jolson is preforming his version of Mammy

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2020, 03:05:49 am »

Racist Ralphie and the Dimmies are still pushing ahead with their agenda.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2020, 03:18:55 am »
Racist Ralphie and the Dimmies are still pushing ahead with their agenda.
It won't stop them, but it will cause people (at least anyone who thinks) to stop and wonder why.

As I have noted on this forum, eleven people were killed with rifles in Virginia in 2017, (we don't know the make/model, but it's safe to assume that few, if any were AR-15s, the very rifles that the Governor is waging war on).

Four times as many people were beaten or kicked to death with nothing more than hands and feet in the same year in Virginia (2017).

Reality, true risk assessment, is essential to exposing this for what it is. It is not a "public safety measure", by any means.  It is tyranny rearing its head.

Typical of Leftists, they conjure cures for ills no one has, at great expense and misery, and proclaim themselves saviours.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2020, 02:53:53 pm »

Naw, the Governor aided by the media has spun this to say it was the Governor's pre-emptive actions that caused the rally to be peaceful.

He had it both ways, as peace was due to him and violence was an "I told you so".
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2020, 03:16:35 pm »
I think you may have all misunderstood Antifa's reason for showing up.   Some on the left realize that only the government having guns might be as bad for them as it is for the ordinary citizen interested in self-defense:  there is a group called the Socialist Rifle Association, which, as the name suggests, consists of people who want the government to run the economy (or at least intrude enough to create a 1970's-Scandinavia-style welfare state), but actually see the point of the 2nd Amendment.  Antifa not really being centrally organized, I suspect the Virginia version may have a lot of SRA types in it.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.