Author Topic: Antifa Group Plans To March Alongside Pro-Gun Protesters In Virginia  (Read 3193 times)

Offline verga

Re: Antifa Group Plans To March Alongside Pro-Gun Protesters In Virginia
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2020, 10:40:46 pm »
@txradioguy

And when a otherwise legal CCW carrier pulls out his concealed handgun and puts the ANTIFA clown down,Northam and the press will be screaming "SEE! THIS is why we need to confiscate guns! We need to do this before more innocent citizens are gunned down at peaceful marches by some NRA gunnut!

Any way it comes down,it is going to be turned into a lose-lose situation by Northam and the press. The vast majority only know what they see on their teebee 6 oclock news,and we ALL know  how CBS,ABC,and NBC will report it,don't we?
That is my worst fear, and why I will not be carrying even if the appellate court rules against him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2020, 10:52:11 pm »
That is my worst fear,and why I will not be carrying even if the appellate court rules against him.
The bolder is why we lose.  What do we operate from a position of fear?  But I guess that’s your prerogative...
But when the milkshakes or clubs come out, I’d rather have it and not need it...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 10:53:41 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2020, 10:55:41 pm »
I guess that’s your prerogative...
But when the milkshakes or clubs come out, I’d rather have it and not need it...

@Axeslinger

Personal experience has taught me that I tend to be a LOT more forgiving when I have my 44 in my pocket than when I don't. If I am unarmed and think you are going to try to cause me harm,I will NOT hesitate an instant to take your eyes or throat out. If I am armed,I am more likely to laugh at you while watching you closely.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2020, 11:06:03 pm »
The bolder is why we lose.  What do we operate from a position of fear?  But I guess that’s your prerogative...

Agree. I think we've finally arrived at the point we need to take a stand or just accept what the left has planned for us.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2020, 11:32:37 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"I think we've finally arrived at the point we need to take a stand or just accept what the left has planned for us."

You've summed up the situation that is about to come to a head in Virginia in one succinct sentence.

How far are the leftist democrat-communists willing to go there?
We KNOW what their goals are. And we KNOW how communists have behaved elsewhere.

Given that, how far are traditional, freedom-loving citizens willing to go in order to STOP them?

Will the democrat-communists of Virginia be stopped by [only] peaceful protests?
I'm not a betting man (I've never bought a single lottery ticket for myself in 70 years), but if I was, I WOULD NOT bet on that.

Just sayin'...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2020, 12:27:15 am »
skeeter wrote:
"I think we've finally arrived at the point we need to take a stand or just accept what the left has planned for us."

You've summed up the situation that is about to come to a head in Virginia in one succinct sentence.

We KNOW what their goals are. And we KNOW how communists have behaved elsewhere.

Given that, how far are traditional, freedom-loving citizens willing to go in order to STOP them?

Will the democrat-communists of Virginia be stopped by [only] peaceful protests?
I'm not a betting man (I've never bought a single lottery ticket for myself in 70 years), but if I was, I WOULD NOT bet on that.

Just sayin'...
In their stated intent to continue with measures peremptorily decried on a very wide basis within the state, I'd bet nothing anyone says will make a difference.

Those Democrat legislators who might waver from the totalitarian agenda will be denied any funds for reelection they themselves do not raise and will be met with strongly backed primary challenges, same as the threat made in the US House by Dems to those who mulled not voting to impeach Trump.
While a scant few may entertain the thought of standing fast with their constituents, most will see it as a losing game, at least for the current term, and perhaps as losing in the future anyway. For politicians to do the right thing in the face of such is rare.

Right now, yes, the idea of standing up for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is essential to America and Virginia as well.

With the intent of ANTIFA to be present (something I would never trust), and the possible insertion of paid "crisis actors", the situation as it stands is ripe for exploitation by a few paid agitators and miscreants who would create an incident with others or worse yet pull off some sort of false flag operation to guarantee those who come to rally for their Rights are painted with the worst brush possible.
Those whose policies are the subject of this rally will see this as an opportunity, correctly handled, to further their agenda, not as cause to back down.

Are there people among the anti-gunners who would commit some atrocity in this rally?

Let's look at the "Water Protectors" protesting the completion of a pipeline, a pipeline which has only experienced leaks because someone intentionally damaged it (yep, an environmental protest group). During that protest, three separate pipeline valve enclosures were broken into and valves on active pipelines tampered with in an apparent attempt to cause a disaster so those protesting the completion of the pipeline would have justification for their own destructive and environmentally damaging actions.

They are all Leftists, and their Modus operandi are cut from the same cloth. If there isn't the problem they say there is, they will create it in order to be justified in whatever their goals are. We have seen this time and again. For the most part, that revolves around doing one thing (like attacking police with molotov cocktails) and claiming victimhood in press releases (it was cold and they sprayed us with fire hoses). It will take a lot of video to deny the Left that.

It will only take one violent incident, and this will be trotted out as damning justification for whatever the Governor wants.
That means attendees ALL have to avoid such, and even then, that might not be enough. For all we know, there might be a group willing to have an incident among themselves, some posing as rallygoers who are not of the Left.

Is that reason to not attend?
No.
Just reason to be acutely aware of anything that might be able to be painted in a bad light, any provocation, and for everyone to dampen their aggravation and mind their 'parlor manners' to deny the enemy those optics. I hope there will be a lot of body cams present, people streaming video, hopefully to off site locations. Stay with the group, people you know, and may Almighty God send His Angels to watch over and guide all those on the side of Right.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 12:30:20 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2020, 01:16:55 pm »
I never said I would be unarmed, just not carrying a gun. the VCDL is looking for 10,000 of us to be inside the fence. You are not permitted to carry a firearm inside the fence. Easy decision to make when you take that into account.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2020, 04:25:00 pm »

@Fishrrman

"They" are willing to go all the way to Civil War if necessary because the elites in the leadership roles like that vagina named Northam and their families will NEVER be put at risk because they live in mansions with security fences,and have state police bodyguards,as well as private bodyguards.

Suffering and dying is for the peasant  working classes,don'tyaknow?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2020, 07:17:49 pm »
If ten antifa thugs are beating a grandmother to death, and one gets shot, you know what the headlines will be.

VIOLENCE AT GUN RALLY LEAVES 2 WOUNDED/DEAD!

That's exactly what the media is hoping for.

Wouldn't surprise me if the headlines aren't already written.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2020, 07:22:41 pm »
@txradioguy @Smokin Joe @sneakypete
Let’s just say:  having a vested interest, I am planning on being there.  The tenor of everything I’m seeing and hearing is that pretty much everyone is still planning on being armed.  Especially because Northam’s Emerg Declaration is in violation of a 2012 Va Law expressly forbidding govt from infringing on the 2A when an emergency declaration is issued. (He’s skirting that by declaring Capitol Square a shelter)

The scuttlebutt says that the gov is limiting access to Capitol Square to one gate with a metal detector.   They’ve already surrounded the rest of the square with fencing/barricades. 

I’m betting that the lone access point and/or multiple sections of the barricade will be breached inside of about 15mins.

People here are pissed...like I have never seen.
Whole lot of folks are about to put the “I will not comply” to the test.

Be safe and watch your six.

Let us know how it goes.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2020, 10:42:18 pm »
@Axeslinger

Just exactly what time are the festivities scheduled to begin? Will the teebee coverage begin then also,or will it start earlier?

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2020, 11:04:07 pm »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2020, 12:29:37 am »
@sneakypete

Everything you ever wanted to know:

https://www.vcdl.org/resources/Defender/SPECIAL%20ISSUE%20FINAL.pdf

Also info available at

www.vcdl.org

@Axeslinger

I wish you all well,and hope nothing happens to disrupt your plans.

BTW,I HAVE to ask. "What are the restrictions on carrying an axe?"

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2020, 09:04:27 am »
@Axeslinger

I think the best bet would be an easily detached protest sign on a 3-5' hardwood handle.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2020, 01:41:59 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2020, 05:57:35 pm »
@Axeslinger

@sneakypete

An axe handle, with or without the axe-head, is considered a "weapon."  A baseball bat can also be considered a weapon, which is why any cop will tell you that if you are caught with one you'd better have a mitt and a ball on you too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2020, 06:37:53 pm »
@sneakypete

An axe handle, with or without the axe-head, is considered a "weapon."  A baseball bat can also be considered a weapon, which is why any cop will tell you that if you are caught with one you'd better have a mitt and a ball on you too.

@Cyber Liberty

Yeah,but they can't keep you from having a good hardwood walking stick or cane.

@Axeslinger @Cyber Liberty

BTW,I was just teasing Axeslinger about his screen name in my first post about this. IOW,"The cops have restricted firearms,but what are they going to do about axes that can be thrown?"
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 06:40:06 pm by sneakypete »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2020, 06:39:32 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Yeah,but they can't keep you from having a good hardwood walking stick or cane.

That is correct.  If you're going to carry a cane, make sure it has a heavy head, so you can flip it and make a Mace out of it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2020, 07:03:34 pm »
...   Del. Gilbert is right when he says some individuals are going to try to subvert what your grassroots movement has created, and honestly, I’m as angry at them as I am at the lawmakers who are trying to infringe on our rights.

So let me now address those few individuals who may be planning on attending Lobby Day to do something other than peacefully lobby lawmakers to reject Governor Ralph Northam’s unconstitutional gun control agenda. You’re not needed, you’re not wanted, and you won’t be welcomed.

The gun owners of Virginia who are lobbying their lawmakers don’t believe that the right to keep and bear arms is a right of the Right, or a right of the whites, or of any other specific demographic. It is the right of the People to keep and bear arms that shall not be infringed. We are advocating for the human right of self defense and our constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms, and for nothing else. We stand together regardless of color, class, or creed in support of those rights. This is not an insurrection or a violent protest. This is not an opportunity to clash with anyone, whether it’s the alt-right or antifa. Lobby Day is an act of civic engagement on the part of thousands of Virginia residents. If you have any other agenda planned, don’t come at all.  ...
An Open Letter To All Those Attending Virginia’s Lobby Day , by Cam Edwards
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dancer

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2020, 08:16:29 am »
Agree. I think we've finally arrived at the point we need to take a stand or just accept what the left has planned for us.

Yep.  Virginia's Trojan Horse is inside the gates.  It is time to decide which way it will go.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2020, 04:23:41 pm »
It all seems to be going very well.  Gun owners in Va. are presenting a good image to the rest of the country, and making their point strongly.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2020, 04:42:19 pm »
It all seems to be going very well.  Gun owners in Va. are presenting a good image to the rest of the country, and making their point strongly.

Bad part is the idiots in the media are trying to blatantly lie and manipulate the scene.  NBC's Gabe Gutierrez posted a video clip already on Twitter stating that protesters were chanting "we will not comply"

If you actually listen to the clip they were saying The Pledge of Allegiance.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2020, 05:37:00 pm »
Bad part is the idiots in the media are trying to blatantly lie and manipulate the scene.  NBC's Gabe Gutierrez posted a video clip already on Twitter stating that protesters were chanting "we will not comply"

If you actually listen to the clip they were saying The Pledge of Allegiance.

From what I saw, they actually chanted both at various times.  At least I hope they were, because I'm 100% in support of "we will not comply".
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:38:19 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2020, 05:45:53 pm »
From what I saw, they actually chanted both at various times.  At least I hope they were, because I'm 100% in support of "we will not comply".

@Maj. Bill Martin

I couldn't agree more.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2020, 06:06:04 pm »

Yeah the reporter updated his video...but the original video he posted the people were reciting the Pledge.