Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE! Video of US Missile Defense System in Action Against Missile Attack in Iraq  (Read 388 times)

rangerrebew

UNBELIEVABLE! Video of US Missile Defense System in Action Against Missile Attack in Iraq – We’re in Good Hands (MUST WATCH)

January 16, 2020

As it’s well known now, our U.S. military bases in Iraq were attacked after the Iranian Regime launched missiles at our bases as a response to the death of Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.

But our military is so advanced that we were more than prepared for the attack. We knew it was coming and we handled it well.

According to Trump, this had nothing to do with luck or bad aim. Instead, he attributed it to “an early warning system that worked very well.” The US has a vast network of radars and satellites dedicated to tracking missile launches around the globe, which allowed troops stationed at the Iraqi bases to take cover before the missiles struck their targets. The system worked as intended, but as the missile technology of America’s adversaries continues to improve, some experts wonder if the country’s first line of defense will be able to keep up.

https://tediummedia.com/unbelievable-video-of-us-missile-defense-system-in-action-against-missile-attack-in-iraq-were-in-good-hands-must-watch/

Offline EdinVA

That's a lot of lead... impressive

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We shoot missiles down with bullets?  Impressive, indeed.  Our AA technique is certainly different than the firehosing they showed the Iraqis using in 1991. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline oldno7

This video has been floating around the internet, I believe it was proven to be a video game shot.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This concept is helpful to avoid damages. This idea is  taken from video game Arma 3  not a real scenario , I hope you will like it.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
This video has been floating around the internet, I believe it was proven to be a video game shot.

It is from a video game. Here is the original video - Phalanx CIWS simulation (Arma3):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw_MAm__1uI
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the headline is really true:  "Unbelievable."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So the headline is really true:  "Unbelievable."

No it was UNBELIEVABLE!

:cool:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No it was UNBELIEVABLE!

:cool:

I proudly stand corrected!  :beer:
I will NOT comply.