Author Topic: Democratic group plans mobile billboard targeting Collins on impeachment  (Read 450 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democratic group plans mobile billboard targeting Collins on impeachment
By Kaelan Deese - 01/16/20 05:36 PM EST

A Democratic super PAC plans to use a mobile billboard to target Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) when the impeachment trial kicks off in earnest next week in the Senate.

The Party Majority PAC is raising money to have the billboard stationed near the Senate office buildings in Washington, D.C., starting Tuesday, with the truck broadcasting remarks that Collins made during President Clinton's impeachment trial in 1999.

"I think we'll have the funding for the truck in the next hour," Adam Parkhomenko, a Democratic strategist, told The Hill on Thursday afternoon. "Our plan is to have the truck running on Tuesday for as long as we can."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/478668-party-majority-pac-raises-money-for-mobile-billboard-to-humiliate-sen-collins
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Democratic group plans mobile billboard targeting Collins on impeachment
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 01:54:27 am »
"Somber."  "Sober."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Democratic group plans mobile billboard targeting Collins on impeachment
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 02:01:06 am »
I wonder if Collins will find this tactic as persuasive as the tactics of the anti-Kavanaugh types. Proggies tend to overplay their hands.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.