Author Topic: 'Remove Trump' protesters demonstrate in Senate buildings as impeachment trial begins  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Remove Trump' protesters demonstrate in Senate buildings as impeachment trial begins
By J. Edward Moreno - 01/16/20 03:33 PM EST

Protesters occupied part of the Russell Senate Office Building on Thursday shortly after the Senate accepted a pair of articles presented by House Democrats officially opening the impeachment trial against President Trump.

The demonstrators are a part of “Remove Trump,” a progressive group associated with Women’s March, March for Truth and Indivisible. They stood under the Russell Rotunda, a popular live shot location for TV reporters covering Senate hearings.

Remove Trump #SwarmTheSenate @Remove_TrumpNow

BREAKING: Right now, outraged Americans are engaging in civil disobedience in the Russell Senate Building, demanding the removal of Donald Trump from office #SwarmTheSenate #RemoveTrump

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/478648-remove-trump-protest-in-senate-office-buildings-as-impeachment-trial
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

hmmm.... looks like all women? 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like they are a few letters short of an alphabet.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

I don't know why they bothered spending the past three years screaming 'impeach Trump'. They should've just gone straight to 'remove Trump'.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know why they bothered spending the past three years screaming 'impeach Trump'. They should've just gone straight to 'remove Trump'.

It boggles the mind. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: