Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 77962 times)

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #525 on: February 19, 2020, 03:02:14 pm »
The facts of Corona virus in Diamond Princess by Kentaro Iwata

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjGEGMLs4TE

A summary for those who can’t or don’t want to watch the video

https://qz.com/1804615/japanese-expert-on-chaotic-coronavirus-infection-control-on-diamond-princess/
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online libertybele

« Reply #526 on: February 19, 2020, 03:09:04 pm »
LA Monitors 1,000 People For Coronavirus Symptoms
LAX is one of 11 U.S. airport's accepting travelers from China, and the county is monitoring 1,000 who have been asked to "self-isolate."

Other reports are that there are a total of over 5,400 self-isolating in CA.

So, in other words these people are free to roam around and come and go as they please with the potential of widely spreading this virus in the U.S.!!!

https://patch.com/california/pacificpalisades/la-monitors-1-000-people-coronavirus-symptoms

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-has-u-s-cities-stretching-to-monitor-self-quarantined-americans-11582108203
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #527 on: February 19, 2020, 06:12:50 pm »
The linked Patch.com article indicates the people in LA County are not "free to roam around and come and go as they please":

LOS ANGELES, CA — Los Angeles County public health nurses are closely monitoring all residents who recently traveled to mainland China, regardless of whether they have any symptoms of the coronavirus, the county's top health official said Tuesday.

More than 1,000 people fall into that category and each has been assigned a public health nurse and asked to self-isolate and not to go to work or school for 14 days, Department of Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer told the Board of Supervisors.

BTW, the Patch.com article is dated 2/11, over a week ago. With all the delays in collecting information, writing, and publishing, many of these 1000 people are nearing or past the 14 days period.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

« Reply #528 on: February 19, 2020, 07:52:22 pm »
The linked Patch.com article indicates the people in LA County are not "free to roam around and come and go as they please":

BTW, the Patch.com article is dated 2/11, over a week ago. With all the delays in collecting information, writing, and publishing, many of these 1000 people are nearing or past the 14 days period.

That's that, and then there was a report of a girl who became symptomatic with the virus on day 15. 

Regardless of the time frame, the point is that there are over 5,000 people in the CA area who are self-isolating.  That's ridiculous -- that's like telling someone who is under house arrest to stay put without any 'checks' in place to make sure that they adhere to staying put.

5,000 people that could potentially pass the virus to someone else is the way that I'm looking at this. 

As I mentioned in a previous post, the research the Glenn Beck has done and I also posted another report -- the true estimate is 350,0000 people have been infected, it is estimated that 65,000,000 could become infected before this virus peaks with a 40% (conservatively) death rate.  This is a flu virus so it will return every year.  I don't see that letting 5,000 people in the U.S. self isolate as a responsible move by our government to prevent an epidemic here.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #529 on: February 19, 2020, 08:42:55 pm »
As I mentioned in a previous post, the research the Glenn Beck has done and I also posted another report -- the true estimate is 350,0000 people have been infected, it is estimated that 65,000,000 could become infected before this virus peaks with a 40% (conservatively) death rate.  This is a flu virus so it will return every year.  I don't see that letting 5,000 people in the U.S. self isolate as a responsible move by our government to prevent an epidemic here.

65 Million people, with 40% death rate = 26 Million dead people.  A thing like that might be hard to cover up, outside of China.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #530 on: February 19, 2020, 09:42:02 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #531 on: February 19, 2020, 10:16:55 pm »
I think most of the people I know don’t think this is serious or that it will come to this country.

I personally pray it will just stop because these projected death tolls are beyond scary.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.
« Reply #532 on: February 19, 2020, 10:41:30 pm »
The official numbers for coronavirus right now are:

75,308 diagnosed worldwide

2,014 dead worldwide (2.67% mortality rate)

74,191 diagnosed in China

2,006 dead in China (2.70% mortality rate)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
There is nothing feminine about feminism.

Online libertybele

« Reply #533 on: February 19, 2020, 10:43:01 pm »
I think most of the people I know don’t think this is serious or that it will come to this country.

I personally pray it will just stop because these projected death tolls are beyond scary.

The virus is never going to stop unless they can figure out how to completely eradicate the flu virus.  This virus is a type of flu virus.  It will peak as all flu viruses do and then it will return the following year just like the flu that we've been experiencing for decades.  It's already here in this country -- over 5,000 have been asked to self-isolate.  Also realize that the screening/temperature checks at the airport are ineffective.

The World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control have downplayed the severity of this virus.  The U.S. seems to be downplaying this as well ... why?  To control panic perhaps?

Ten passengers flew into US airports on commercial airliners and were later diagnosed with coronavirus. 

Four of those 10 passengers went through temperature checks and were found not to have a fever or any other symptoms of the virus. Two of those passengers flew into Los Angeles International Airport and two flew into San Francisco International Airport. Previously, a CDC spokesperson had told CNN that two of the passengers were symptomatic during flight, but the spokesperson later said they were asymptomatic while flying.

Another four out of the 10 passengers were not screened because they flew into airports that did not have screening at the time. Those cases are in Illinois, Washington state, Massachusetts and California.

It's unclear whether the final two passengers went through temperature checks because health officials at the CDC and in Wisconsin and Arizona refused to say when asked by CNN.

Online libertybele

« Reply #534 on: February 19, 2020, 10:46:42 pm »
The official numbers for coronavirus right now are:

75,308 diagnosed worldwide

2,014 dead worldwide (2.67% mortality rate)

74,191 diagnosed in China

2,006 dead in China (2.70% mortality rate)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Those are the "official numbers".  The true numbers are; over 350,000 infected and that number is expected to grow to 65,000,000 -- 40% of those people will die.

Glenn Beck has done research and is reporting in depth on the coronavirus tonight on Blaze TV @ 9:00 -- you can watch with a 30 day trial subscription.

Online libertybele

« Reply #535 on: February 19, 2020, 10:50:32 pm »
65 Million people, with 40% death rate = 26 Million dead people.  A thing like that might be hard to cover up, outside of China.

Yes.  The figure is staggering.  I am skeptical.  It used to seem that Beck went off the 'rails' sometimes but it always seems to turn out later on that he is correct. So, I'm more apt to believe him at this point in time especially with all the massive corruption taking place around the globe.

I'm going to watch tonight (free trail subscription) he's giving an in depth report on what his team has researched and what the governments are and aren't doing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #536 on: February 19, 2020, 10:55:50 pm »
Those are the "official numbers".  The true numbers are; over 350,000 infected and that number is expected to grow to 65,000,000 -- 40% of those people will die.

Glenn Beck has done research and is reporting in depth on the coronavirus tonight on Blaze TV @ 9:00 -- you can watch with a 30 day trial subscription.

I'm a bit confused...if the mortality rate so far is 2.7% or so, then why is it expected to jump to 40%?  Am I reading something incorrectly?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #537 on: February 19, 2020, 10:59:51 pm »
I'm a bit confused...if the mortality rate so far is 2.7% or so, then why is it expected to jump to 40%?  Am I reading something incorrectly?

Those are the "official" numbers as to what is being reported by the WHO and the Chinese government. I don't know about you, but I tend to think that the Chinese are not being truthful (imagine that) nor is the WHO.

According to Beck's research and I posted another source besides him with a link in a previous post that their figures are indicating 350,000 now infected, etc.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #538 on: February 19, 2020, 11:11:53 pm »
Those are the "official" numbers as to what is being reported by the WHO and the Chinese government. I don't know about you, but I tend to think that the Chinese are not being truthful (imagine that) nor is the WHO.

According to Beck's research and I posted another source besides him with a link in a previous post that their figures are indicating 350,000 now infected, etc.

And this is why seeing how it does in some other countries will be important...as mentioned in previous posts:

As Cases Mount, Japan Is Rapidly Becoming a Coronavirus Hotbed
Gearoid Reidy Bookmark

(Bloomberg) -- Japan is emerging as one of the riskiest places for the spread of the coronavirus, prompting criticism that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s government has misfired on its policies to block the outbreak.

The number of infections in Japan has more than doubled in the past week to 74, rivaling Singapore as the country outside mainland China with the most cases. The government is being faulted for being too slow to bar visitors from China and too lax in its quarantine of the Diamond Princess cruise ship, where infections surged during two weeks docked in Yokohama.

While the hundreds of cases aboard the ship have grabbed the world’s attention, they are not counted among Japan’s total. What appears to be more troublesome is that Japan is starting to see a surge in cases in multiple areas across the country -- sometimes with little to link the outbreaks.

Read more at: https://www.bloombergquint.com/global-economics/as-cases-mount-japan-is-rapidly-becoming-a-coronavirus-hotbed

How will it do in Japan? Indonesia? Philippines?  From what I can tell, it still hasn't hit Indonesia and Philippines too hard, Japan? Well, a lot of that has to do with those passenger ships.

Coronavirus Outbreak:'No Indications' Of Cases In North Korea, WHO Says
By Wesley Dockery
02/19/20 AT 10:48 AM

https://www.ibtimes.com/coronavirus-outbreakno-indications-cases-north-korea-who-says-2925069

So, this came out yesterday, does that mean there are none? Hardly for sure but what WHO said is still something.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #539 on: February 20, 2020, 12:57:29 am »
Coronavirus Outbreak:'No Indications' Of Cases In North Korea, WHO Says

That is because anyone who coughs gets shot and cremated.

Except for the Party hacks.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #540 on: February 20, 2020, 01:06:17 am »
This publication comes out of India:

Hun Sen’s Political Gamble: The Coronavirus Epidemic
By Chansambath Bong for The Diplomat

While the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused troubles for many world leaders, Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen has used the epidemic as a political gambit to bolster his domestic and international image.

Domestically speaking, Hun Sen has played a high-stakes game by downplaying fear of the coronavirus to make the case to Cambodians that there is in an experienced sheriff in town and they have nothing to worry about with him at the helm. Unlike Vietnam, Singapore, and scores of other countries who have banned flights to and from China, Hun Sen has refused to do so, citing that the Kingdom of Cambodia stands in solidarity with China in desperate times. He also refused to evacuate 23 Cambodian students trapped in China’s Wuhan city, the epicenter of COVID-19, despite some criticisms.

After it was confirmed in late January that a 60-year-old Chinese man who flew in from Wuhan and landed in Sihanoukville province had contracted the virus, the premier strongly appealed to the Cambodian public for calm. Hun Sen promised that his government would invest in whatever resources it takes to ensure proper quarantine and successful treatment of that patient. He has repeatedly argued that people should be more scared of false reports about the virus than the virus itself.

Read more at: https://thediplomat.com/2020/02/hun-sens-political-gamble-the-coronavirus-epidemic/

If calling this, COVID-19 really catches on,  we might update or even start a new thread with its applicable name. We might as well be up-to-date. Any advice is appreciated.

Please tell us what Glenn Beck is calling it? @libertybele   , oh, I might just go visit the Blaze, they might have some coverage.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #541 on: February 20, 2020, 01:07:02 am »
The facts of Corona virus in Diamond Princess by Kentaro Iwata

A summary for those who can’t or don’t want to watch the video

https://qz.com/1804615/japanese-expert-on-chaotic-coronavirus-infection-control-on-diamond-princess/

“I was so scared. I was so scared of getting Covid-19 because there’s no way to tell where the virus is. No green zone, no red zone, everywhere could have the virus.”

He has isolated himself in a separate room to avoid infecting his family.

@Gefn
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #542 on: February 20, 2020, 01:08:02 am »

Way back when, I quit watching Beck because his constant stampeding of his viewers was too exhausting.  This just sounds like more of the same to me.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 01:09:51 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #543 on: February 20, 2020, 02:09:14 am »
Way back when, I quit watching Beck because his constant stampeding of his viewers was too exhausting.  This just sounds like more of the same to me.

I visit a blog when I want to see the latest "out there"... the funny thing is he occasionally get it right.... occasionally...

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #544 on: February 20, 2020, 02:37:35 am »
I visit a blog when I want to see the latest "out there"... the funny thing is he occasionally get it right.... occasionally...

http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/

So did Art Bell.... 888mouth
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #545 on: February 20, 2020, 09:40:22 am »
Beck's show indicating 40% mortality would guarantee Trump's defeat in November.  Imagine 40% of those infected dying.  Trump would be toast.

So, where would Beck get such info that the president would not have at his fingertips? 

My wife and I took a cruise two weeks ago, and she insisted we drive to Tampa versus fly.  She is a doc at the CDC. 

There is zero doubt this virus spreads.  The question is, will the mortality rate be equal to that of China, or will we be able to nurse folks through it with much lower mortality rates?  I do not see 40% mortality rates.  And if it is anything over 3% and Trump left the border wide open, he loses in November.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #546 on: February 20, 2020, 09:45:59 am »
Beck's show indicating 40% mortality would guarantee Trump's defeat in November.  Imagine 40% of those infected dying.  Trump would be toast.

So, where would Beck get such info that the president would not have at his fingertips? 

My wife and I took a cruise two weeks ago, and she insisted we drive to Tampa versus fly.  She is a doc at the CDC. 

There is zero doubt this virus spreads.  The question is, will the mortality rate be equal to that of China, or will we be able to nurse folks through it with much lower mortality rates?  I do not see 40% mortality rates.  And if it is anything over 3% and Trump left the border wide open, he loses in November.
That depends...For starters, a significant part of the casualty numbers reported early on was comprised of immunocompromised people.  Not sure how that might affect voter turnout.

I know,the more dead people, the more voting Democrat... :smokin:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #547 on: February 20, 2020, 01:16:15 pm »
The virus is never going to stop unless they can figure out how to completely eradicate the flu virus.  This virus is a type of flu virus.  It will peak as all flu viruses do and then it will return the following year just like the flu that we've been experiencing for decades.  It's already here in this country -- over 5,000 have been asked to self-isolate.  Also realize that the screening/temperature checks at the airport are ineffective.

For clarification, this is not an influenza virus. It is a coronavirus. It is not yet known if the COVID-19 virus will return year after year as a seasonal influenza would or if it will burn out and not (yet) reappear much as SARS and MERS did - not becoming endemic i.e. returning year to year.

Think of viruses as car brands. You have Fords and Chevys and Toyotas, etc. Many different and distinct car brands and many different and distinct types of viruses.

So think of influenza as being a “Ford brand” and coronaviruses as being a “Chevy brand”.

But within each car brand, there are many different models.

With Ford, you have many different models ranging from the Fiesta to the Mustang. There are also different models and options within those models (think of those as mutations).

Within the influenza virus there are many different strains – A, B, C and D and within those various subtypes, just for example in type A alone that cause global pandemics:

H1N1 caused "Spanish flu" in 1918 and "Swine flu" in 2009.
H2N2 caused "Asian Flu".
H3N2 caused "Hong Kong Flu"

The coronavirus and influenza are both viruses just as a Ford and a Chevy are both car brands, but the family of coronaviruses belong to a different family of viruses than influenza.

Some coronaviruses are endemic and are responsible for a percentage of seasonal “common colds”, miserable to get but not particularly dangerous.  SARS and MERS, also coronaviruses, were of course like COVID-19, much more serious but haven’t reemerged.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online libertybele

« Reply #548 on: February 20, 2020, 01:26:51 pm »
Well, I am one that believe Beck's research.  What is troubling is I went to find the video on "You Tube" and it wasn't there -- however there is listed first the WHO emblem.

I don't trust the Chinese, nor the WHO, or the CDC and unfortunately those in our own government to tell the truth.

We are talking about people within our government who have tried everything to make the presidency of Trump illegitimate with their phony Russian collusion and their bogus impeachment.  Those same people flooded the border with illegals hoping that they would have to be admitted into this country and granted asylum to make it impossible for him to win re-election.

So, believe who you want to.  I'm going with someone who has sent his own people in to do the research -- the same man who has sent in his own people in to rescue or relocate Christians that are being persecuted over in the Middle East.  Just sayin'

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #549 on: February 20, 2020, 03:17:09 pm »
Coronavirus breakthrough: First 3D protein map paves way for vaccine design

The first 3D map of SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus responsible for over 2,000 deaths since December 2019, has been produced by a collaboration of coronavirus researchers at the University of Texas at Austin and the National Institutes of Health. Heralded as a breakthrough, the map provides a stepping stone to the development of antivirals or vaccines to stymie the virus.

In under two months, infections of the novel coronavirus have soared past 75,000 and caused significant economic turmoil in China and abroad. The World Health Organization has declared the outbreak a public health emergency of international concern and when it announced the name of the disease on Feb. 11, it added that a vaccine was likely 18 months away.

But scientists are mobilizing their resources quickly, sharing information about the virus with unprecedented pace, and turning experiments into peer-reviewed research in a matter of weeks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/coronavirus-breakthrough-first-3d-protein-map-paves-way-for-vaccine-design/ar-BB10aSUL
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️