Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion  (Read 78835 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2020, 04:48:09 pm »
If it has four legs and isn't a table or a chair, the Chinese will eat it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2020, 07:31:07 pm »
Wuhan Flu? WuFlu, I'm being serious... I just saw this on twitter, see video at tweet.:

Disturbing videos:

Arslan Hidayat@arslan_hidayat
The people of #Wuhan are literally dropping like flies all over the city.

Like something out of a horror movie.

https://twitter.com/arslan_hidayat/status/1220408848927903744

#WuFlu #WuhanPneumonia

I count 2 more on that page. Probably authentic.

WHO voted again, went 50/50 so as now,  they are not declaring it to be of the utmost urgency.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 08:28:50 pm by TomSea »

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2020, 09:02:32 pm »
Passenger arrives at LAX with possible coronavirus symptoms

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A passenger who landed at Los Angeles International Airport Wednesday night was hospitalized for a precautionary medical evaluation amid increased concerns over coronavirus.

ABC News reports it's unclear if the passenger, who arrived on Flight 2436 from Mexico City, has coronavirus or what symptoms were exhibited.

Excerpted, more at link -> https://abc7.com/health/passenger-arrives-at-lax-with-possible-coronavirus-symptoms/5873123/
Let it burn.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2020, 12:18:45 am »
@TomSea is that Camus in your avatar?

I saw a few mote stories tonight. Scary.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2020, 12:47:47 am »
@TomSea is that Camus in your avatar?

I saw a few mote stories tonight. Scary.

Yes, I read a number of 'existential' books years ago. I did find it online to read for free. That book always stuck with me.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2020, 02:20:13 am »
This is interesting too, oh, and EIGHT, 8 Cities, counties and so on are now on lockdown.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3047453/china-coronavirus-first-fatality-reported-outside-epicentre

Where those Uighur internment camps are:

Conditions Put Xinjiang Internment Camps at Risk as Region Confirms First Coronavirus Cases
2020-01-23

Poor sanitation and cramped quarters could lead to an epidemic at internment camps in northwest China’s Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (XUAR), experts said Thursday, as state media confirmed the region’s first two cases of the new coronavirus traced to Hubei province.

Chinese state media cited local health authorities in the XUAR as saying that a 47-year-old man identified by the surname Li and a 52-year-old man identified as Gu had been confirmed infected by the novel coronavirus (nCoV) as of 6:00 p.m. local time on Thursday. Both had been to Hubei’s capital Wuhan, where the virus is believed to have been first transmitted to humans, they said.

The two were among the latest confirmed cases of the virus, which the official China Central Television (CCTV) said had infected nearly 650 people, including 10 people in the U.S., Thailand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Vietnam. At least 18 people have died in the outbreak, all within China.

Read more at: https://www.rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/viral-01232020164134.html

That article doesn't really lay out that well on why the camps could be more dangerous but I'm sure it's true.

Offline corbe

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2020, 02:45:19 am »
Chinese market at center of coronavirus outbreak sold wolves, rats to eat

By Lia EustachewichJanuary 23, 2020 | 2:10pm | Updated

The Wuhan Huanan Wholesale Seafood Market in Wuhan, China.AP

The Chinese market at the center of the deadly coronavirus outbreak sold live animals — including wolf pups, foxes, rats and peacocks — to eat, according to a new report.

The wild animals were among 112 items that were peddled at the Huanan Seafood Market in the central city of Wuhan, Agence France-Press reported.

Other wildlife sold at the market, which has since been shuttered, included crocodiles, giant salamanders, snakes, porcupines and camel meat.

“Freshly slaughtered, frozen and delivered to your door,” said the price list for the vendor, “Wild Game Animal Husbandry for the Masses.”

<..snip..>

https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/chinese-market-at-center-of-coronavirus-outbreak-sold-wolves-rats-to-eat/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2020, 03:42:09 am »
South China Morning Post has a good explainer:

CHINA CORONAVIRUS
Wuhan virus: a visual explainer

By SCMP Graphics UPDATED JANUARY 23, 2020

Photo
STREET VENDOR PREPARES A FROG FOR
SALE IN A WUHAN STREET MARKET

Folks seem to think this does a good job on informing.  I'm not posting the picture of that street vendor but one can see it at link.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2020, 08:09:03 am »
I could never eat a frog. Not even when I worked in France.
I’ve been told it tastes like chicken but no. Won’t eat.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2020, 08:39:42 am »
I could never eat a frog. Not even when I worked in France.
I’ve been told it tastes like chicken but no. Won’t eat.
It tastes like frog, but the flavor isn't far off chicken. (You only eat the legs, not the rest of it.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2020, 11:10:11 am »
The Daily Mail publishes this today.

China built a lab to study SARS and Ebola in Wuhan - and US biosafety experts warned in 2017 that a virus could 'escape' the facility that's become key in fighting the outbreak

The Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory is the only lab in China designated for studying dangerous pathogens like SARS and Ebola

Ahead of its January 2018 opening, biosafety experts and scientists from the US expressed concerns that a virus could escape the lab
    In 2004, a SARS virus 'leaked' from a lab in Beijing

Experts say the coronavirus that's infected more than 800 people mutated in animals and became capable of infecting humans at the Wuhan seafood market

But a 2017 article warned of the unpredictability of lab animals that scientists at the Wuhan lab intended to inject with viruses

By Natalie Rahhal Acting Us Health Editor

Published: 17:08 EST, 23 January 2020 | Updated: 21:14 EST, 23 January 2020

China's highest-grade lab for studying viruses is located in Wuhan, the same city at the center of the current coronavirus outbreak

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7922379/Chinas-lab-studying-SARS-Ebola-Wuhan-outbreaks-center.html

The above is possible, it sounds a bit like what you would see in a movie too.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2020, 01:12:10 pm »
Does anyone else think it’s strange that Netflix just dropped a documentary called “pandemic” this week? Yes it’s about influenza but It’s a weird coincidence.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2020, 03:21:44 pm »
A second US case of deadly coronavirus has been confirmed, this time in Illinois

The deadly coronavirus has afflicted another person in the United States, health officials confirmed Friday, bringing the total number of U.S. cases to two as Chinese health officials scramble to contain the outbreak.

A Chicago woman returned Jan. 13 from Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak, and began experiencing symptoms a few days after arriving home, said the city's health officials.

The 60-year-old woman called her doctor after symptoms arose and she was admitted to a hospital and placed in isolation, health officials said. Further testing confirmed the virus.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/01/24/coronavirus-wuhan-china-lockdown-quarantine-us-cases/4562257002/

Offline TomSea

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2020, 04:55:18 pm »
China may actually be trying to build a new hospital in 10 days? Is that possible even??

Spanish press says that 10 figure, here's more photos from Infobae: 

Voice of America:
East Asia Pacific
China Building a Hospital to Treat Virus, Expands Lockdowns
By Associated Press
January 24, 2020 07:30 AM
https://www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/china-building-hospital-treat-virus-expands-lockdowns

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2020, 05:24:33 pm »
China may actually be trying to build a new hospital in 10 days? Is that possible even??

Spanish press says that 10 figure, here's more photos from Infobae: 

Voice of America:

Tents can go up pretty fast. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2020, 07:48:49 pm »
That's what I just heard on the radio - enough temporary buildings to accomodate 1,000 beds.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2020, 11:22:09 pm »
Hospitalized Woman in New Jersey Does Not Have Coronavirus
BY ZUSMEE BYAMBA
January 24, 2020 Updated: January 24, 2020Share

The Hackensack University Medical center confirmed that the patient hospitalized in Hackensack, New Jersey does not have a new coronavirus that first broke out in China.

“After an evaluation of the patient and consulting with the State Department of Health, experts have determined the patient does not have the Wuhan Coronavirus. Due to patient privacy, we are unable to provide additional information,” the hospital said in a statement.

According to NorthJersey.com, the patient is a 25-year-old woman who was brought to a hospital in Hackensack by the Edgewater Emergency Medical Services on Thursday night.

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/hospitalized-woman-in-new-jersey-does-not-have-coronavirus_3214515.html

More at EpochTimes.com China coverage:
https://www.theepochtimes.com/c-china

One of the stories says one of the top medical authorities in Wuhan is infected.  Then, this one says new symptoms, I thought they'd say something about "nerves" which some people are speculating on but this is just typical, diarrhea, chest pains, those kinds of things, fever, typical for the flu in most cases.

PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK
Patients of Novel Coronavirus Show New Symptoms: Report
BY NICOLE HAO
January 24, 2020 Updated: January 24, 2020Share

Patients in the Chinese city of Wuhan have been diagnosed with the new coronavirus after exhibiting non-respiratory-related symptoms—such as diarrhea, chest pains, and headaches— according to Jan. 24 report by Chinese researchers reported by local media.

Thus far, official guidance on the symptoms of the Wuhan virus has been limited to fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.

However, according to local media a report by doctors and experts from Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University on Friday noted the appearance of initial symptoms not related to the respiratory system.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/patients-of-novel-coronavirus-show-new-symptoms-report_3214783.html

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2020, 11:50:42 pm »

Parents 'abandon' their two children at Chinese airport amid coronavirus outbreak after their son is banned from boarding because he has a fever

The boy was stopped by workers at an airport in Nanjing, China, due to a fever
    His parents boarded the flight themselves, leaving him and his sister behind
    The children were eventually allowed on the plane after drama caused a delay
    Outbreak of a new deadly virus has killed 26 people and infected 830 in China

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7924473/Parents-abandon-two-children-Chinese-airport-amid-coronavirus-outbreak.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2020, 02:00:30 am »

Trenches for dead bodies can be dug just as fast.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2020, 03:20:58 am »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2020, 04:56:42 am »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

---------------

24 hours ago, death toll was about 26, now, 41 a day later. It's looking bad I think.

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2020, 11:38:47 am »
UPDATE: Sorry, the map link below now requires a login...server got overloaded with new users I guess.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good worldwide map of officially reported "2019-nCoV" cases here:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Take the case count from China with a grain of salt...the CCP is known to underreport cases, they got caught in 2002-2004 vastly underreporting SARS cases.

The map link came from a Crypto (ie. Bitcoin, etc.) YouTuber in Hong Kong I follow:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxODjeUwZHk3p-7TU-IsDOA   
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 11:28:11 pm by Drago »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2020, 12:06:08 pm »
Good worldwide map of officially reported "2019-nCoV" cases here:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html

Take the case count from China with a grain of salt...the CCP is known to underreport cases, they got caught in 2002-2004 vastly underreporting SARS cases.

The map link came from a Crypto (ie. Bitcoin, etc.) YouTuber in Hong Kong I follow:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxODjeUwZHk3p-7TU-IsDOA

Hmmm. Says they are trying to build that new hospital in six days. What is the rush if it isn't that bad? Seems like this scaring them shitless. Thanks for the link.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2020, 12:42:46 pm »
The U.S. Scientist Who Predicted Coronavirus Could Kill 65 Million People–Three Months BEFORE the Outbreak in Wuhan, China

Electroverse by Cap Allon January 25, 2020

https://electroverse.net/the-u-s-scientist-who-predicted-coronavirus-could-kill-65-million-people/
U.S. health experts predicted a strain of the coronavirus could kill tens of millions of people in a warning three months BEFORE the deadly outbreak in Wuhan, China.

Scientists at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security modeled a hypothetical pandemic on a computer as part of research last October — their simulation predicted the deaths of some 65 million people worldwide in just 18 months. 

According to latest reports coming out of China, the highly contagious disease has so far killed 41 people and infected around 1,300 others — but experts believe China is hiding the true figures–predicting the true number of those infected to be in the many thousands.

To their credit, China’s response has been swift, shutting down more than 14 cities around Wuhan–the central metropolis where the outbreak is originated:

“We don’t yet know how contagious it is. We know that it is being spread person to person, but we don’t know to what extent.”

Dr Toner’s computer simulation back in October suggested that after six months, nearly every country in the world would have cases of coronavirus. And within 18 months, 65 million people would have died.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2020, 12:57:53 pm »
Send a few to America, have them hospitalized and treated by some college professors with China helpers that steal the info on treatment and bamm, overnight the info makes way back to China without any expense on their behalf.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....