Author Topic: BREAKING>>GAO finds Trump administration broke law by withholding aid from Ukraine  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

I'm really sick (to death) of the bullshit and lies from the idiot effing left (here).  I really need to take a break from it all.

Later...

Personally, I find it fascinating (in a sort of twisted mentally ill way) to see people confronted for months on end with the question as to what law Donald Trump broke, yet be completely devoid of the ability or even willingness to address it as they repeat their claim.  This mental disconnect with 'truth' is a remarkable flaw that is common in those who reject reason while relying on emotion to direct their beliefs. 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

He withheld appropriations to leverage Ukraine to dig up political dirt and lied about it to America.  It's like I'm talking to a wall.

Your argument rests on the absurd premise that Donald Trump was worried that Joe Biden posed a threat to his re-election.

Informal poll: How many people here think that Donald Trump was afraid he’d lose to Joe Biden (or even gave that improbability a half second thought)?

The other absurd premise is that Trump wanted “dirt” on Biden and that he thought to get it from the new president of Ukraine, rather than simply do as Hillary did and buy the opposition research.

Offline libertybele

Your argument rests on the absurd premise that Donald Trump was worried that Joe Biden posed a threat to his re-election.

Informal poll: How many people here think that Donald Trump was afraid he’d lose to Joe Biden (or even gave that improbability a half second thought)?

The other absurd premise is that Trump wanted “dirt” on Biden and that he thought to get it from the new president of Ukraine, rather than simply do as Hillary did and buy the opposition research.

That is the absurd b.s. that the DEMS are trying to push.  They can't afford to have the corruption of Uncle Joe and Where's Hunter revealed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Or was investigating the deep state in order to expose it and break it up

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Shouldn’t you want to wait for the actual trial to conclude first? Since you cited the rats impeachment articles as proof of guilt.
I was convinced Trump was bad after the Mueller Report.  I could cite Moses with "Thou shall not bear false witness" as a law.  I don't need the Senate trial to make up my mind about President Trump.

Offline skeeter

I was convinced Trump was bad after the Mueller Report.  I could cite Moses with "Thou shall not bear false witness" as a law.  I don't need the Senate trial to make up my mind about President Trump.
I think that’s perfectly clear by now.

I think that’s perfectly clear by now.
I thought so too.

Offline Hoodat

The only think Joe Biden poses a threat to is other women's hair.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He didn't even need to do that.  The evidence already existed on Youtube with Biden openly admitting he pressured Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I don't need the Senate trial to make up my mind about President Trump.

It is clear you do not need a law either.  Yet for some reason, you continue the charade as if Trump broke the law.  At least now you admit that your mind is made up and it doesn't matter whether he did or not.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

It is clear you do not need a law either.  Yet for some reason, you continue the charade as if Trump broke the law.  At least now you admit that your mind is made up and it doesn't matter whether he did or not.
I'm sorry you voted for a crook.

Offline Hoodat

Darrell Castle isn't a crook.  Care to try again?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Darrell Castle isn't a crook.  Care to try again?

When you stop and think every Republican President since Ike has been called a "crook," that accusation has no purchase with me.  333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

I don't think it's absurd.

Well, I'm one.  I also think Trump believes Biden poses the biggest risk of all the Dems because he'd have more appeal in battleground midwest states (add Pa. in there also) than any of the hard lefties.  He's also always drawn strong black support, and is less likely to alienate moderate voters.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-starts-2020-as-the-biggest-threat-to-trump
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 01:16:01 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline skeeter

Well, I'm one.  I also think Trump believes Biden poses the biggest risk of all the Dems because he'd have more appe in battleground midwest states (add Pa. in there alao) than any of the hard lefties.  He's also always drawn strong black support, and is less likely to alienate moderates voters.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-starts-2020-as-the-biggest-threat-to-trump

Probably. But then if I knew my most likely opponent was a corrupt POS who used his previous position to line his sons pockets I’d want proof of that out there, as well.

I don’t know why we have to pretend there’s something horribly wrong with that.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 01:17:27 am by skeeter »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I wish the GOP could recognize a President breaking the law again.
Pity they missed it from Jan. 2009 through Jan 2017.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

So a report that showed no wrong doing by the President convinced you he was a bad man?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I voted for Cruz.  He's not a crook.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

Well, I'm one.  I also think Trump believes Biden poses the biggest risk of all the Dems because he'd have more appeal in battleground midwest states (add Pa. in there also) than any of the hard lefties.  He's also always drawn strong black support, and is less likely to alienate moderate voters.

You are referring to a guy who garnered a grand total of 1% of the Democrat vote in his two previous Presidential bids.  If anything, Trump should be propping up Biden hoping he wins the nomination, just like the Dems did with McCain in 2000 and 2008.  The only reason this story broke to begin with is because the Warren campaign leaked it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are referring to a guy who garnered a grand total of 1% of the Democrat vote in his two previous Presidential bids.  If anything, Trump should be propping up Biden hoping he wins the nomination, just like the Dems did with McCain in 2000 and 2008.  The only reason this story broke to begin with is because the Warren campaign leaked it.

Biteme is being propped up as the "Elder Statesman," "put upon by the crooked President."  The default candidate.  We've seen this playbook, it's how the Rats spun a 180 in 2004, and rejected Dean for Kerry.  Dean had a lock on the polls going into IA.  "Poof!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A general comment about the Original Topic (remember that?):  The headline screams "Trump broke the law!"  And people dutifully envision an armed robbery.  I remind all readers of this Overtime Parking is also "breaking the law."   So is literal Jaywalking.

The article is engaging in hyperbole, and we're talking about it like it's a serious issue, that's Impeachable.  Focus!!

Focus is what they be a trying to do.

Focem.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Once-Ler .

Remind me. I voted third party. Can you please tell me who I really voted for?

It is so confusing.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

Biteme is being propped up as the "Elder Statesman," "put upon by the crooked President."  The default candidate.  We've seen this playbook, it's how the Rats spun a 180 in 2004, and rejected Dean for Kerry.  Dean had a lock on the polls going into IA.  "Poof!"

I think they will turn on Biden just like they turned on Dean.  The Dems know that Biden is a disaster waiting to happen.  That is why they are rushing this impeachment now so they can have enough time to dump him before the primaries really get going.  By the time the South Carolina primary ends, you will see an entirely different outlook on the Dem nominee.  And it ain't gonna be Biden.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

When you stop and think every Republican President since Ike has been called a "crook," that accusation has no purchase with me.  333cleo

And equated to Hitler ... and accused of trying to start WW3 ... and accused of wanting to dump little old ladies from their wheelchairs over a cliff ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.