Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: ‘I Predict a Bipartisan Acquittal of President Trump’  (Read 174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 15 Jan 2020

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) predicted that the Senate’s impeachment trial will be over with by President Trump’s State of the Union Address on February 4th and that President Trump will be acquitted in a “bipartisan” vote that will strengthen the president politically.

Graham said, “I’m hoping this can be done in about a week, and I predict a bipartisan acquittal of President Trump.”

He later added, “The best thing for the American people is to end this crap as quickly as possible, have a trial in the Senate, bipartisan acquittal of the president, and on February the 4th, when the president comes into the House chamber to deliver the State of the Union, he will have been acquitted by the Senate, he will be the strongest he’s ever been politically.”

Graham also stated that the Senate will look into the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine after the conclusion of the impeachment trial.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/15/graham-i-predict-a-bipartisan-acquittal-of-president-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When pigs fly? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I think that would be a mistake.  The President is only above or below a 50% voter support.  I don't think that he has a majority who want to see him just excuse himself.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think that would be a mistake.  The President is only above or below a 50% voter support.  I don't think that he has a majority who want to see him just excuse himself.

Graham's dreaming, and I have no idea what you mean here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.