Author Topic: The Australian Wildfires Are About Arsonists – Not Climate Change  (Read 526 times)

rangerrebew

The Australian Wildfires Are About Arsonists – Not Climate Change
John Dempsey

Posted: Jan 13, 2020 12:01 AM

Climate Change opportunists are using the Australian wildfire arsons to push their political aspirations. In true leftist fashion, they are applying the motto once said by former Chicago Democratic Mayor Rahm Emmanuel – “never let a crisis go to waste.”

In the last couple of months, as many as 200 wildfires have destroyed Australia all over the continent. Due to the number of fires and location, law enforcement determined that the blazes were intentionally set, and 183 arsonists have been arrested for the crime so far. The Left tends to ignore the truth and push lies that work for their political agenda – this time, it was Climate Change.

https://townhall.com/columnists/johndempsey/2020/01/13/the-australian-wildfires-are-about-arsonists--not-climate-change-n2559395

rangerrebew

Re: The Australian Wildfires Are About Arsonists – Not Climate Change
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 03:09:38 pm »
I saw a map of the fires and nearly the whole perimeter of Australia was on fire.  Only one thing could have caused that large a conflagration, humans setting fires. *look*

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Australian Wildfires Are About Arsonists – Not Climate Change
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 06:25:55 pm »
I don't think anybody will be seriously surprised to find the alarmists and jihadists are in league.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: