Author Topic: ‘Adam Schiff was an answer on Jeopardy today. Not a single person knew who he was’  (Read 357 times)

Online libertybele

‘Adam Schiff was an answer on Jeopardy today. Not a single person knew who he was’

I must confess I haven’t watch “Jeopardy” in decades, but from what I remember, the contestants generally ranged from pretty clever to genius.

As a dedicated news junkie, I automatically assumed that most Americans would recognize Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the man who presided over the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry for three months last fall.

On the Wednesday edition of “Jeopardy,” the category was U.S. Representatives. A photo of Adam Schiff was shown and the clue was “1/53rd of California’s House delegation is this Intelligence Committee chairman.” Schiff would be stunned to learn that no one knew the answer............

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/01/16/adam-schiff-was-an-answer-on-jeopardy-today.-not-a-single-person-knew-who-he-was./
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

I am a little surprised given all the free press Trump has given ole Shifty
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Ill take "Douchebags" for 500, Alex.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ill take "Douchebags" for 500, Alex.

Alex Trebek:
This is a video Daily Double.

Alex Trebek:
No, it is not iced tea, you moron!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

One of the contestants is from Arcadia, CA, which may be in the Congressional district just east of Schifftyroo's! :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

This shows how much the average citizen pays to politics.
 If someone like Schiff, who has been in the news prominently for the last three years, is not recognized by three people who are most certainly above average in intelligence and who have most likely pored over the current events news before going on the show and still cannot recognize a prominent Dem scoundrel, then the brouhaha about Russian interference is mostly restricted to rabid, radical Dem congress critters and assorted leftist nuts.