Author Topic: Schiff, Schumer Renew Concerns About Russian Interference in U.S. Election Following NYT Report  (Read 488 times)

Offline libertybele

This is how Hunter and Biden will escape accusations regarding Burisma -- it's Russian interference.

Schiff, Schumer Renew Concerns About Russian Interference in U.S. Election Following NYT Report

The New York Times reported Monday night that the Russian military has been hacking into Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that put Hunter Biden on its board when his father Joe Biden was Obama's point man on Ukraine.

Security experts says the hacking began in early November, "as talk of the Bidens, Ukraine and impeachment was dominating the news in the United States."

The report said it's not clear what the hackers may have found: "But the experts say the timing and scale of the attacks suggest that the Russians could be searching for potentially embarrassing material on the Bidens — the same kind of information that Mr. Trump wanted from Ukraine when he pressed for an investigation of the Bidens and Burisma, setting off a chain of events that led to his impeachment."...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/national/susan-jones/schiff-schumer-renew-concerns-about-russian-interference-us-election
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

They continue to ignore that it was Bubba Clinton that made a deal with them to investigate government fraud and bribery issues.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Democrat-controlled and -funded "sources" feed a narrative to a Democrat-controlled media outlet, which is then duly cited by Democrats in Congress to advance their political agenda. Shocking.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When trump wins again in 2020 the Rats will need something to fall back on to lay blame for their loss.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When trump wins again in 2020 the Rats will need something to fall back on to lay blame for their loss.   

That's a good bet.  It depends on how badly the Rats have their collective ass handed to them in November.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

Now in re-runs:

Hillary Clinton on why she lost:

“I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tent dress didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hillary Clinton on why she lost:

“I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tent dress didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!”

Hey now!    That's my line! 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.