Author Topic: St. Louis Prosecutor Alleges 'Racist Conspiracy' by Police, City Officials to Force Her from Office  (Read 440 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://pjmedia.com/trending/st-louis-prosecutor-alleges-racist-conspiracy-by-police-city-officials-to-force-her-from-office/

St. Louis Prosecutor Alleges 'Racist Conspiracy' by Police, City Officials to Force Her from Office

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, under investigation for wrongdoing, has filed suit under civil rights law alleging a "racist conspiracy" against the police and city officials for trying to remove her from office.

The lawsuit names the city of St. Louis; the St. Louis Police Officers Association;  the police union's business manager, Jeff Roorda; and Gerard Carmody, a special prosecutor who indicted an investigator hired by Gardner, among others.

That investigator, former FBI agent William Tisaby, was indicted for perjury after lying on a deposition relating to former Governor Eric Greitens, who resigned after it was discovered he took a nude photo of his mistress without her consent. Gardner hired Tisaby, a private investigator, rather than working with police to investigate the former governor.

Gardner is also under investigation for being complicit in Tisaby's crimes.
Playing the race card is about all she had left to save her job.

I would find, "I got caught because of racism!" an unpersuasive argument.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

An update:

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/missouri-case-felled-gop-governor-boomerangs-george-soros-backed

Missouri case that toppled GOP governor boomerangs on Soros-backed prosecutor

Gardner, a Democrat and the city’s circuit attorney, was forced in 2018 to withdraw her indictment accusing Gov. Eric Greitens of felony invasion of privacy for allegedly taking a picture of his scantily clad girlfriend and threatening to release it if she talked about their affair. Gardner’s office dropped the charge after admitting she did not have proof of the photo or its transmission.

Investigators now allege the Greitens prosecution, which forced the governor to resign less than two years into his tenure, was built on lies that included perjury and hiding exculpatory evidence that would have helped demonstrate Greitens' innocence, court documents show.
The magnitude of alleged holes and potential misconduct in the case that Gardner brought against Greitens have been laid bare in subsequent court filings, which include a seven-count felony indictment against Gardner's chief investigator in the case, William Tisaby.
“Ms. Gardner tampered with the integrity of the grand jury and our judicial system by feloniously causing an indictment of a man for whom she did not have the evidence,” said Dwight Warren, who worked for 40 years as a prosecutor in the St. Louis circuit attorney’s office before he was fired by Gardner in 2017. “If the system is to command the respect of its citizens, they need to trust their prosecutor to be fair.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

Playin' the race card always seems to be the go to strateegery here, isn't it? How many of those do they have in their deck?

:pop41:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:04:37 pm by mortarman »
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

The lawsuit names the city of St. Louis; the St. Louis Police Officers Association;  the police union's business manager, Jeff Roorda; and Gerard Carmody, a special prosecutor who indicted an investigator hired by Gardner, among others.

The whole city, its police, and a host of others?  Theyz out to get me.

Paranoia on steroids.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

The cry of racism is the default response of any black official caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The only reason she got to college
The only reason she went to Law School
The only reason she passed Law School
The only reason she has the job
Is because of racism. That is, Liberal reverse racism.
Liberals consider colored people or should I say 'people of color'
to be so inferior and inept, that they require 'special rules' and 'special consideration'
just to be able to compete with any other race.

She needs to axe herself an important question
Would I be where I am without 'racism'? The answer is of course, 'NO!'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

The whole city, its police, and a host of others?
Many of whom are black, all of whom are Democrats.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mortar plasters us with:
"Playin' the race card always seems to be the go to strateegery here, isn't it? How many of those do they have in their deck?"

If you stacked them up, they'd reach above the clouds.
A never-ending supply...

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.