Author Topic: Rand Paul’s warning shot to GOP Senators: If you side with Dems on witnesses, I’m forcing vote on Hu  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul’s warning shot to GOP Senators: If you side with Dems on witnesses, I’m forcing vote on Hunter Biden
January 14, 2020 | Samantha Chang

Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky) is playing hardball with the Democrats — and with his fellow Republicans — over the sham impeachment.

Paul warned Republican senators that if they cave to Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s shrill, baseless demands to call more impeachment witnesses like John Bolton, then he’ll have no choice but to demand that Hunter Biden be called to testify about his shady Ukraine dealings.

Basically, Paul said House Democrats should not be allowed to dictate how the Senate impeachment trial runs. Democrats had their turn with their House impeachment proceedings last month. Now, it’s the Senate’s turn to handle the matter.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/14/rand-pauls-warning-shot-to-gop-senators-if-you-side-with-dems-on-witnesses-im-forcing-vote-on-hunter-biden-875522
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Good on ya, Rand.
Don't back down.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The Confrontation Clause in the Sixth Amendment.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley