Author Topic: Poll: 47% of Young Democrats Prefer Other Countries over America  (Read 2316 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Poll: 47% of Young Democrats Prefer Other Countries over America
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2020, 11:02:49 pm »
You got my point....

There is nothing wrong with trying to get somebody good, if they're in the Primaries, but having an incumbent precluded that in '20.  I mean, really...Sanford (:laugh:)?  Now the only "acceptable" candidates are third party, which at least gives you somebody to vote for, as long as you don't seriously expect to see that person in office.

Something like that... But still and all, the opportunity to vote for the first Republican I could stomach since '07 was somewhat remarkable.  :shrug: :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Poll: 47% of Young Democrats Prefer Other Countries over America
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2020, 11:12:31 pm »
Something like that... But still and all, the opportunity to vote for the first Republican I could stomach since '07 was somewhat remarkable.  :shrug: :whistle:

I  hear you.  I preferred Cruz, but the Republican electorate disagreed. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: