Author Topic: Project Veritas: Bernie Sanders Field Organizer Suggests Gulags to Help ‘Nazified’ Trump Voters  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Project Veritas Action  @PVeritas_Action

Are you signed up to receive updates on the #Expose2020 series???
More tapes are coming.
Don't miss any of them: http://Expose2020.com

10:06 AM · Jan 16, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well...this thread WAS going along pretty nicely.   **nononono*

Stop stirring shit up.   This was yesterday early...and responded to.

Don't you have a radar screen to watch?    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Stop stirring shit up.   This was yesterday early...and responded to.

I'm not. The pot stirring was done in the comment I replied to. I only saw it when I logged on this morning.

Don't you have a radar screen to watch?    happy77

Oh sh*t...forgot about that...thanks for reminding me! :bolt: 

:laugh:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 05:38:39 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

I only saw it when I logged on this morning.

Oh sh*t...forgot about that...thanks for reminding :bolt: me!

:patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not. The pot stirring was done in the comment I replied to. I only saw it when I logged on this morning.

Oh sh*t...forgot about that...thanks for reminding me! :bolt: 

Take a lesson from the retrograde Iranians, and go easy on the "Launch" button! :police:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

And whether you like it or not, my said post was a contextual reply to another.

Read @libertybele 's post and get back to us.

Ego is not your amigo.   

Offline DCPatriot

"One picture is worth a thousand dollars!" .... unknown salesman

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

@Victoria33

:)
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Great graphic in post 32 above, DC !!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Tarrant County GOP needs to really sound the alarm.  Posters like this will help do that.

They've been one of the counties where large influxes of new hispanic voters have been showing up.  Recent arrivals.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DCPatriot

Online roamer_1

@DCPatriot

You can keep the Spock (wait, Spock is cool??? Maybe to geeks...  :shrug:)

But I will take that GOAT any day!  :beer: :seeya:

It was a sad, sad day for me when Pontiac was no more.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 05:27:53 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline mountaineer

O'Keefe tweeted today (Jan. 20) that he'll publish additional videos tomorrow, in which Sanders staffers discuss getting guns for an armed revolution, or some such thing.

Offline mountaineer

James O'Keefe   @JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: 2ND PAID STAFFER PRAISES GULAGS
South Carolina @BernieSanders  Field Organizer @martinthemanic: "I'll straight up get armed...I'm ready for the "f**king revolution"; "Guillotine the rich"; 'send Republicans to re-education camps'
FULL RELEASE 12:00PM
#Expose2020

9:00 AM · Jan 21, 2020

I took a look at the social media history of Bernie staffer at the center of new @Project_Veritas vid. Martin Weissgerber appears to enjoy sailboating, pool parties, wine & holidays in Europe when he's not talking about killing people in a violent revolution. He’s also a rapper.

9:16 AM · Jan 21, 2020

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

BREAKING: 2ND PAID STAFFER PRAISES GULAGS
South Carolina @BernieSanders  Field Organizer @martinthemanic: "I'll straight up get armed...I'm ready for the "f**king revolution"; "Guillotine the rich"; 'send Republicans to re-education camps'
FULL RELEASE 12:00PM
#Expose2020

9:00 AM · Jan 21, 2020

I took a look at the social media history of Bernie staffer at the center of new @Project_Veritas vid. Martin Weissgerber appears to enjoy sailboating, pool parties, wine & holidays in Europe when he's not talking about killing people in a violent revolution. He’s also a rapper.

Just saw a clip of this on Twitter.  It should frighten and anger anyone who sees it.

These staffers are expertly making the case for why we have and why we need the 2nd Amendment in this country...as well as showing why the left wants so desperately to get rid of it.

Offline mountaineer

I don't know whether it's considered doxxing just to google a guy's name, but LinkedIn indicates he may be a 2019 grad of AOC's alma mater, BU ("Russian studies," figures). Here's his twitter (which James O'Keefe found, not me): https://twitter.com/martinthemanic

Other people have found his Facebook page and are posting on it: https://www.facebook.com/martin.weissgerber.9

Offline PeteS in CA

O'Keefe is doing his "slow drip" technique again. It prolongs coverage and gets people wondering (or worrying), "Who's next?" and "How many more?" A non-partisan news media would be asking those questions and doing their own digging. The US MSM are among the worriers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

The little fascist now has deleted his twitter account, I hear. That's a shame.

The facebook page is gone now, too.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 07:13:18 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The little fascist now has deleted his twitter account, I hear. That's a shame.

Yep!  Must have been your post about it that broke his back.   333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Bernie Sanders staffer calls for extreme left-wing violence while living lavish lifestyle
Andy Ngo, 2 hours ago
Jan. 22, 2020
On Tuesday morning, Project Veritas exposed Martin Weissgerber, a second Bernie Sanders field organizer who has been recorded calling for extremist left-wing violence and a communist revolution.

Martin Weissgerber was recorded in the sting drinking craft beer and saying, “I’ll straight up get armed … I’m ready for the f—ing revolution.” ...

The Post Millennial has independently verified that Weissgerber has expressed disdain for police officers, Israel, women, and more on social media—all the while enjoying an opulent lifestyle where he sips champagne, goes sailing and holidaying in Europe.  ...   Full story and more photos

Marty is at center

Offline mountaineer

James O'Keefe  @JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: @BernieSanders  Campaign calls the police on @PVeritas_Action.

Officer: ‘They said they are going to have no comment. If you try to make contact with them it’s no comment...it’s one of those things where they wish he hadn’t said that, but they’re standing by him’
2:00
17.9K views
Embedded video
9:00 AM · Jan 23, 2020·

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1220345634655477760

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
James O'Keefe  @JamesOKeefeIII

BREAKING: @BernieSanders  Campaign calls the police on @PVeritas_Action.

Officer: ‘They said they are going to have no comment. If you try to make contact with them it’s no comment...it’s one of those things where they wish he hadn’t said that, but they’re standing by him’
2:00
17.9K views
Embedded video
9:00 AM · Jan 23, 2020·

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1220345634655477760

Of course they're gonna stand by him.  Bernie et al believe the same way this idiot does.  When they say "they wish he hadn’t said that" what they meant to say was "we wish he hadn't said that out loud".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

I see he is the typical Dim Revolutionary. Wonder how much he will be paying his gun bearer and guide when he goes on the "Republican Voter Safari"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

And whether you like it or not, my said post was a contextual reply to another.

Read @libertybele 's post and get back to us.

Ego is not your amigo.   

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.