Author Topic: Schiff announces sudden new ‘impeachment evidence’ on eve of articles transfer  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff announces sudden new ‘impeachment evidence’ on eve of articles transfer
January 15, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Despite the rhetoric from Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., about their case to impeach President Donald Trump being “strong,” deep down, House Democrats seem to know they failed to deliver the goods and there’s no chance the U.S. Senate will convict the president.

A clue here is that on the eve of the day Pelosi will finally relent in her failed tactic of holding the two impeachment articles Democrats approved against Trump and send them to the upper chamber, they are still frantically trying to dig up evidence — the delay by Pelosi appears more and more to be a ploy for more time to make their case.

With the clock about to strike midnight on the partisan effort to unseat a duly elected president, House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., sent over new evidence to the House Judiciary Committee that will be given to the Senate in addition to the two articles of impeachment charging Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/01/15/schiff-announces-sudden-new-impeachment-evidence-on-eve-of-articles-transfer-875781
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Evidence" that's been unexamined by an adversarial Hearing.  The Senate should ignore any such evidence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"Hey Rocky. watch me pull a Rabbit out of my hat"

Oh Bullwinkle.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
More Schitt.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
This is known as an Ass Pull.
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

"Evidence" that's been unexamined by an adversarial Hearing.  The Senate should ignore any such evidence.

Yeah, That don't seem right. Though I don't know if the committee is the actual authority, or the whole body is.  :shrug:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Some or all of it has to do with Robert Hyde, candidate CT representative (?):

I just posted all of this:

First off, Dan Bongino tweeted this:

Dan Bongino
@dbongino
Why was Marie Yovanovitch monitoring me, and others, when we began exposing her role in the Ukrainian collusion scandal with the Obama administration and the Democrats? Has she truthfully answered that question yet?

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/1217561238185660417

With that out of the way, if it wasn't mentioned, a Republican candidate for Representative Robert F. Hyde, Connecticut is in the news....
some.  2 articles, today and yesterday.

Who is the Robert F. Hyde who surfaced in House Intelligence Committee documents?
By Daniela Altimari    Hartford Courant |  Jan 14, 2020

Robert F. Hyde, a Republican candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives in Connecticut, surfaced in House Intelligence Committee documents released Tuesday.

The documents, released on the eve of the House vote on the articles of impeachment, contained a series of WhatsApp messages between Lev Parnas about former Ukrainian Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch. Parnas is a Soviet-born associate of Rudy Giuliani who acted as a conduit in the campaign to pressure Ukrainian officials to investigate Hunter Biden.

In the messages to Parnas, Hyde apparently wrote, "Wow. Can’t believe Trumo [sic] hasn’t fired this bitch,” referring to Yovanovitch.

Read more at: https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-who-is-robert-hyde-20200114-pkrvqm2q3ngwtcrjywut4s7fzq-story.html

Records: Connecticut congressional candidate Robert F. Hyde had U.S. ambassador to Ukraine under ‘physical surveillance'

By Russell Blair and Daniela Altimari   Hartford Courant |  Jan 15, 2020

Documents released by House Democrats Tuesday show Connecticut congressional candidate Robert F. Hyde was in contact with an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, purportedly relaying information about the location of U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a central figure in the impeachment inquiry into the president.

“Mr. Hyde … sent a series of text messages suggesting that he had Ambassador Yovanovitch under physical surveillance in Kyiv and that ‘They are willing to help if we/you would like a price,’ ” according to a letter sent by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam B. Schiff.

On Tuesday, Yovanvitch -- who grew up in Kent -- called for an investigation into the “disturbing” monitoring of the former ambassador.

Read more at: https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-connecticut-robert-f-hyde-lev-parnas-20200114-l6xbb3wfcnavzeag74ua2gvhey-story.html

I'd rather have some just say simply what happened but there you are.

Hyde's twitter does not seem to reveal much concern at this point.

Maybe all of this has already been posted, the so-called "new evidence".

Really, more detail than I'd care to study and read about it but it does seem to be some of this new stuff. It's a bit interesting.

Offline PeteS in CA

Sounds like Hyde, for whatever reason, was having  Yovanovitch surveilled. And offered Giuliani whatever was learned thereby. IOW, the surveilling was not on Trump's orders, direct or indirect.

Even if it were, so what? Trump doesn't have the right to learn whether the Ambassador who serves at his pleasure is doing as she is instructed or is playing her own game?

Schifftyroo's shocking new evidence looks to me like a double-decker nothingburger.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump impeachment: Was someone tracking the U.S. ambassador in Kiev?
Patricia Zengerle

In one, Hyde wrote, “They are moving her tomorrow.” In another, he said he had associates in Ukraine who could help keep track of Yovanovitch. “They are willing to help if we/you would like a price,” he said.

Hyde denied wrongdoing, saying on Twitter he had never been in Kiev.

“For them to take some texts my buddy’s and I wrote back to some dweeb we were playing with that we met a few times while we had a few drinks is definitely laughable,” he wrote

Read more at: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-threat/trump-impeachment-was-someone-tracking-the-u-s-ambassador-in-kiev-idUSKBN1ZE2RV

A bit more. I'm not sure if I see how someone like Hyde could have the wherewithal to put someone under surveillance. Something to watch. Just kidding around?

Offline Hoodat

Records: Connecticut congressional candidate Robert F. Hyde had U.S. ambassador to Ukraine under ‘physical surveillance'
By Russell Blair and Daniela Altimari   Hartford Courant |  Jan 15, 2020

Documents released by House Democrats Tuesday show Connecticut congressional candidate Robert F. Hyde was in contact with an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, purportedly relaying information about the location of U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a central figure in the impeachment inquiry into the president.

“Mr. Hyde … sent a series of text messages suggesting that he had Ambassador Yovanovitch under physical surveillance in Kyiv and that ‘They are willing to help if we/you would like a price,’ ” according to a letter sent by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam B. Schiff.

On Tuesday, Yovanvitch -- who grew up in Kent -- called for an investigation into the “disturbing” monitoring of the former ambassador.

Read more at: https://www.courant.com/politics/hc-pol-connecticut-robert-f-hyde-lev-parnas-20200114-l6xbb3wfcnavzeag74ua2gvhey-story.html

This is why it is crucial to put Yovanovitch under oath again.  Nail her for perjury.  Prosecute her.  Sentence her.  Jail her.  Then broadcast that the House impeachment was based on perjured testimony.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-