Author Topic: Erin O’Toole attacks Trudeau for cancelling Canadian history  (Read 400 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Canadian News
Erin O’Toole attacks Trudeau for cancelling Canadian history
Nico Johnson,

Prospective leadership candidate, Erin O’Toole, has posted a video to his social media, lamenting the censoring of Canadian greats from our history books, and attacking cancel culture.

In the video, O’Toole slated those who removed a statue of John A. MacDonald, Canada’s first prime minister, from Victoria: “Is this how we learn from history?” he asked.

He also went after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for renaming the Prime Minister’s Office, which was originally called the Langevin Building. “Pierre Trudeau opened four residential schools. By the time he was prime minister, it was well-known how bad this program could be. I guess by that logic, if you’re removing Langevin’s name from the [P.M.O] building, you should remove Trudeau’s name from Montreal’s Trudeau international airport.”

Read more at: https://www.thepostmillennial.com/erin-otoole-attacks-trudeau-for-cancelling-canadian-history/

Cancel culture, I may have heard this term before, if not... I certainly can surmise what it means.

Cancelling out our history.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Erin O’Toole attacks Trudeau for cancelling Canadian history
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 04:31:00 am »
Cancel culture, I may have heard this term before, if not... I certainly can surmise what it means.

Cancelling out our history.

Cancel culture = Removing anything that doesn't fit the Progressive worldview or that might be in the smallest way offensive or forcing someone out of the spotlight for past things they might have said but are now considered offensive.

Removal of Confederate Statues and taking the names of Civil War generals off of buildings is part of the cancel culture.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!