Author Topic: Man Who Stabbed Police Officer With Screwdriver Pays a Heavy Price [VIDEO]  (Read 725 times)

rangerrebew

Man Who Stabbed Police Officer With Screwdriver Pays a Heavy Price [VIDEO]
Clash Staff Clash Staff January 12, 2020   

A police officer issued a ticket to a truck driver who suddenly lunged at the officer and stabbed him with a screwdriver only to find himself dead moments later after the officer shoots him.

The officer is in the ICU unit of the hospital but is expected to survive, What kind of idiot does it take to risk their lives over a ticket? It makes no sense but that is a mistake we know he will never make again. The assault took place in Sugar Creek, Ohio in the heart of the most populous cities of Amish in America.

https://steadfastclash.com/the-latest/man-who-stabbed-police-officer-with-screwdriver-pays-a-heavy-price-video/
From Breitbart News

Offline goatprairie

Cops are 18 times more likely to be attacked by black motorists than vice versa.
This is another example why the media is evil by the fact that this incident will be scarcely reported nationally.
If the cop had pulled out his gun and shot the driver for arguing,  I guarantee you this would be national news tonight.

Offline PeteS in CA

1. This happened in late June of last year.

2. It got considerable local coverage. An officer being attacked during a traffic stop is not a national story.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

1. This happened in late June of last year.

2. It got considerable local coverage. An officer being attacked during a traffic stop is not a national story.
"An officer being attacked during a traffic stop is not a national story."

That's interesting. Because every time there's a questionable shooting of a black person by the police anywhere in the country, my local tv station will headline it for a week.
There was a shooting of a black male in Texas somewhere last month, and my local Wisconsin tv station headlined it on their nightly news for a week. They do that for every questionable police shooting of a black person. I rarely watch national network news, but the wife insists on watching the local, semi-worthless, cbs outlet closest to where we live.
My local tv (CBS) never covers stories of cops shot/assaulted by black males which happens a lot.
But there are annually twice as many whites shot and killed by the police as there are black persons. And a number of those whites are "unarmed."
Quick, name one of those white persons without looking it up. 
You can't, and neither can all the other people overly concerned about "unarmed" blacks shot by cops.
The fact is nobody gets upset about whites getting shot and killed by the police. They reserve all their outrage for the fake epidemic of blacks getting shot and killed by the police...as Colin Flaherty says sarcastically for no reason whatsever.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That's interesting. Because every time there's a questionable shooting of a black person by the police anywhere in the country, my local tv station will headline it for a week.
There was a shooting of a black male in Texas somewhere last month, and my local Wisconsin tv station headlined it on their nightly news for a week. They do that for every questionable police shooting of a black person. I rarely watch national network news, but the wife insists on watching the local, semi-worthless, cbs outlet closest to where we live.
My local tv (CBS) never covers stories of cops shot/assaulted by black males which happens a lot.
But there are annually twice as many whites shot and killed by the police as there are black persons. And a number of those whites are "unarmed."
Quick, name one of those white persons without looking it up. 
You can't, and neither can all the other people overly concerned about "unarmed" blacks shot by cops.
The fact is nobody gets upset about whites getting shot and killed by the police. They reserve all their outrage for the fake epidemic of blacks getting shot and killed by the police...as Colin Flaherty says sarcastically for no reason whatsever.

@goatprairie

Some people are "more equal" than other people in 21st Century America. One even got elected President,seemingly based on his ability to sing spirituals.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

There was a shooting of a black male in Texas somewhere last month, and my local Wisconsin tv station headlined it on their nightly news for a week. They do that for every questionable police shooting of a black person. ...

Cop-on-black cases, also, are not national stories. Complaining when the MSM don't inflate black-on-cop local stories into national stories will not solve inflation of Cop-on-black cases into national stories. It just fuels racial resentment and conflict. The MSM need to be called out for their race-baiting inflation of stories.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

Huh. I would consider that pretty well the standard price...

If I go stabby with a cop, the cost is already predictable  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Huh. I would consider that pretty well the standard price...

If I go stabby with a cop, the cost is already predictable  :shrug: :whistle:

@roamer_1

The truth is that if you,me,or anyone else starts stabbing people and someone pulls out a gun and blows us away,we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

The truth is that if you,me,or anyone else starts stabbing people and someone pulls out a gun and blows us away,we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Well if you're tryin to kill somebody @sneakypete , you gotta figure they're gonna try to kill ya back... That's just kinda how that goes... And LEOs got tools and training n' sh*t, and they pack it with em all the time, so...  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Well if you're tryin to kill somebody @sneakypete , you gotta figure they're gonna try to kill ya back... That's just kinda how that goes.

It's shocking to see how ungrateful some losers can be when you try to put them out of their misery,and not even charge them anything for the service.

@roamer_1 ..
And LEOs got tools and training n' sh*t, and they pack it with em all the time, so...  :shrug: :whistle:

So do I.

Offline roamer_1

Re: Man Who Stabbed Police Officer With Screwdriver Pays a Heavy Price [VIDEO]
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 02:15:30 am »
It's shocking to see how ungrateful some losers can be when you try to put them out of their misery,and not even charge them anything for the service.

LOL!

So do I.

Yeah right @sneakypete ... I was just pointing out that the cop is likely to avail himself of those tools and that training... So it is kinda a sure bet he will try and kill you back.

Offline goatprairie

Re: Man Who Stabbed Police Officer With Screwdriver Pays a Heavy Price [VIDEO]
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 03:27:25 am »
Cop-on-black cases, also, are not national stories. Complaining when the MSM don't inflate black-on-cop local stories into national stories will not solve inflation of Cop-on-black cases into national stories. It just fuels racial resentment and conflict. The MSM need to be called out for their race-baiting inflation of stories.
"The MSM need to be called out for their race-baiting inflation of stories."

You are correct...they shouldn't be national stories. But they are.
Who is going to call them out about their race-baiting?