Author Topic: Pensacola military base shooting confirmed as jihadi terrorism, AG Barr says  (Read 327 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Ryan Morgan 1/13/2020

U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr announced the results of an investigation into the motives of the Saudi flight student who carried out a deadly Dec. 6 shooting attack at Naval Air Station Pensacola, Florida. The conclusion: the shooting was an act of terrorism.

Barr said the gunman, identified as 2nd Lt. Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, was “motivated by jihadist ideology.” In a Department of Justice transcript of his statements, Barr cited various anti-American and anti-Israeli social media comments as well as a comment on Sept. 11 of last year in which Alshamrani said “the countdown has begun.”

“This was an act of terrorism,” Barr said. “The evidence shows that the shooter was motivated by jihadist ideology.”

The gunman killed three U.S. sailors and wounded eight more.

Barr credited the work of the FBI for investigating the attack.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/01/pensacola-military-base-shooting-confirmed-as-jihadi-terrorism-ag-barr-says/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AG Barr: Navy base shooting was terrorism and we need Apple’s help to unlock the shooter’s phones
https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/01/13/ag-barr-navy-base-shooting-terrorism-need-apples-help-unlock-shooters-phones/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

I can finally let my breath out knowing that he has finally been confirmed as a terrorist. I was really wondering.
 :facepalm2: :banghead: