Author Topic: We now know: FISA court must go  (Read 145 times)

rangerrebew

We now know: FISA court must go
« on: January 14, 2020, 05:47:34 pm »
 Posted on January 13, 2020 by Scott Johnson in FISAgate
We now know: FISA court must go

Maria Bartiromo’s Sunday Morning Futures is the one Sunday morning gabfest worth watching. Yesterday morning she had a brief segment with Rep. Devin Nunes, who is a frequent guest on the show (video below). At around 3:30, Bartiromo asks Nunes about the appointment of one David Kris to serve as amicus curiae to the FISA court to help it assess the Department of Justice/FBI response to the court’s December 17 order.

I embedded the December 17 court order and commented briefly on it in “We now know: FISA court speaks.” I commented a bit more on the order in “We now know: FISA court speaks, but not to the point.” I commented on the FISA court’s appointment of Kris on Saturday in “We now know: The Kris cross.” My comment consisted of the observation that the FISA court has to go.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/01/we-now-know-fisa-court-must-go.php

rangerrebew

Re: We now know: FISA court must go
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 05:50:15 pm »
Is the mafia allowed to pick the judges when they go to court?  What's the difference between the mafia and FISA in terms of so called "justice?"  Why is this guy, who is aligned with the legal system and hates Trump, allowed to "change it?"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: We now know: FISA court must go
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 07:05:16 pm »
Commissioning an investigation by a known O'Bastard hack may very well lead to FISA's demise.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: