Author Topic: NSC chief slashing Obama's 'bloated' staff to create efficient, tight-lipped White House operation  (Read 419 times)

rangerrebew

NSC chief slashing Obama's 'bloated' staff to create efficient, tight-lipped White House operation
        Posted January 2, 2020 — #Swamp

The White House National Security Council staff is being downsized sharply in a bid to improve efficiency within the policy coordinating body by consolidating positions and cutting staff. A second, unspoken thrust of the overhaul is a hoped-for end to what many critics see as a string of politically damaging, unauthorized disclosures of sensitive information.
    H/T: The Washington Times

Trump downsizing the White House National Security Council from 450 to 120 this year. Back to pre Obama size. Bye bye bureaucrats.
        — 🇺🇸 3Days3Nights 🇺🇸 (@3Days3Nights) January 2, 2020

https://deepclips.com/clip/3491/nsc-chief-slashing-obama-s-bloated-staff-to-create-efficient-tight-lipped-white-house-operation

Offline EdinVA

About time.... I would have dumped all of BO gang and started over.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@EdinVA

Exactly! Trump doesn't need a "posse" to feel good about himself.

He probably COULD use a little help with singing the "spirituals",though. Maybe he could hire the vocal coaches that taught Bathhouse Barry how to hold a tune?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 04:17:29 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Absalom

Tight-lipped WH operations are as common as a Unicorn since DC has been
a bureaucrats paradise for a century.
Anyone wanting real change has to close these appendages permanently
and none of them will ever be missed.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Trump downsizing the White House National Security Council from 450 to 120 this year. Back to pre Obama size. Bye bye bureaucrats."

Um... why do we need any more than, say, about 25 people total...?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Yep. Prolly explains alot if not most of the leaks and subterfuge.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Not a single doubt in my mind that those guys are still feeding Obama, Clinton, Comey, and Brennan classified information. And I'm sure they are leaking to CNN, NBC, NYT, WaPo and anyone else who will pay them. No doubt about it.

Once all the Judicial Agencies DOJ, FBI, CIA, were corrupted under Obama, the leakers had nothing to lose. There is nobody investigating them, and even if through some weird circumstantial coincidence they happen to get caught, nothing will happen to them anyway. 'Laws' are meaningless, if there is nobody interested in enforcing them.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 02:44:48 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have said a dozen times that it is really baffling, truly bewildering, why he did not do this his first week in office.
He needs to get it done in six months if it is going happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I blame poor advisors around Trump, and his utter failure in listening to some wrong people.

450 to 120 just is not good enough.  Purge all people from Obama, Clinton and Bush.  ALL.  Not a single one is to be trusted.  Build your own team.  There are thousands of people that would love to work for Trump.  Get rid of the traitors, and we have more of them than patriots in the executive branch.

Whatever that staff level was before Reagan became POTUS is what to take it to.  From Reagan on, the executive branch expanded.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Purge all people from Obama, Clinton and Bush.  ALL.  Not a single one is to be trusted.   

@jafo2010

This needs to be repeated over and over until it finally sinks in.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!